[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Damn just finished mission 18. Salute to Kojima brehs. He took it to another level. Not on some crazy cutscene shyt either, pure gameplay :wow:

it's the mission where you gotta kill 6 targets. the first one is just a goon but the other 5 are young African soldiers. Little brehs saw ya boy strapped up and flashed them diamonds on me like "save us mane". Not on no punk begging for their lives shyt either, young g's paid me a fee. How could i refuse? :mjcry:

Guided them down the valley while I had Quiet provide cover fire and I did a bit of sniping myself (only cacs, haven't shot a brother yet :blessed:) then when we got to the clearing they saw the helicopter and started raining fire the squad while Quiet went to work on them. I helped my young Africans on board while Maneater was playing then when I was done I jumped in and Quiet teleported on board

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
What percentage done are you?

Is that it :mjlol Like yall command buildings are already maxed out. I got another about to be 3 and the rest on 2. Stop it.

command- 4
r&d- 3
intel- 3
support-4
med-3
base development-4
combat-3

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Just copped :jawalrus:

Not playing this until i finish ground zeroes tho!:francis:

Gonna take my time with this one:blessed:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Quick question, is the game supposed to be really dark at night? Have no prob since i got them NVG but when i turn them off i cant see shyt, sometimes the enemy can see me :francis:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Quick question, is the game supposed to be really dark at night? Have no prob since i got them NVG but when i turn them off i cant see shyt, sometimes the enemy can see me :francis:

Shouldn't be that bad. Adjust your brightness

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
shyt I just watched the Kojima farewell video, only a few more days my friend.

I am ready to forgive after the MGS4 disaster.