[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:
How could you not? Ultimate buddy :wow:

If theres a alert and im carrying a vip to LZ. Shes covering me

If theres two predicted areas of where the vip is I send her to scout one area and I scout the other.

Ocelot wasnt lying when he said we'd make a good team :noah:

I'm trying to get her out but I guess I have to finish more story missions. I just finished the first mission in Africa and got the legendary gunsmith :banderas:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I'm trying to get her out but I guess I have to finish more story missions. I just finished the first mission in Africa and got the legendary gunsmith :banderas:

You get her from mission 11. You're past 11 if you're in africa. Theres a important side ops that triggers Quiet. Check if you have one

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
  • If you don’t take a shower and are covered in blood for days, enemies will be able to sense you through your bad smell and will try to investigate its source. In addition to the smell, you will be covered in flies, which can reveal your location.
  • If you don’t return to the Mother Base for days, Big Boss will be hooked to a Salient in the Helicopter.
  • Similarly, if you lose a lot of your Blood, you will be hooked to a Blood Bag in the Helicopter.
  • If you are hiding in an outhouse and have the iDroid speaker upgrade along with “Recorded on the Toilet” Cassette Tape, you can play it over the speaker while hiding in the outhouse to stop enemy soldiers from checking it out.
  • You can use the Cassette Tape of Paz humming on your iDroid speaker to calm down the wandering soldiers that you can find in Side Ops.
  • If you return to Mother Base after being dirty for days, Ocelot will throw a water bucket on your face.
  • Similarly, if you return unwashed and have Quiet in the Helicopter, she will stop Ocelot from throwing the water and will offer you to shower with her.
  • If you reload a full mag, you will still keep the one bullet in the chamber.
  • If you don’t shower, your crew will salute you while covering their noses.
  • If you stun or tranquilize an enemy near a water puddle, they will slowly drown to their death while making little bubbles in the water puddle.
  • If you use a Soldier’s sticker on your Cardboard box and then stand up, they will salute you.
  • Higher rank Soldiers will try to fight back if held up at gun point after a while.
  • If you keep using the same strategy to attack an enemy locale, the soldiers will adapt to your strategy e.g they will use gas masks if you use smoke grenades, night vision googles if you attack at night, or wear helmets if you prefer head-shots.
  • Showering will give the players an increased health and reflex mode. If you don’t shower for days, the health will be lower along with reflex mode.
  • Shooting the power lines while it is raining can electrocute soldiers.
  • If you stand under the “falling boxes” sign on Mother Base, you will get knocked out by a box and this can actually raise the Staff morale if they see it in action.
  • You can hold up the driver of a Jeep at gunpoint if you can sneak behind him with the D-Horse.
  • You can call up the Helicopter if you want to clear the smoke from a smoke grenade.
  • You can stick the C4 to any enemy soldier and then blow them all away when they get close together.
  • If you return to Mother Base while it is raining with Quiet, you can trigger a cutscene where she dances around in the rain with Big Boss.
Them dudes got on night vision googles and helmets now trying to fukk up my night stealth operations :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You get her from mission 11. You're past 11 if you're in africa. Theres a important side ops that triggers Quiet. Check if you have one

I already got Quiet in the brig though. I need to do that special side ops to get her out? What's the name of it?

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
A0bnx6u.jpg

**This video contains no spoilers**

How did you pilot it for that long? I can only pilot it for like 2 secs. :mjcry:

In that IGN demo they basically used it forever like some drone :heh: