[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
:francis: I wanna see y'all posts when that brand new small wears off.

What you tryin to say?

giphy.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I did it again :snoop:

I'm done with all the missions in Afghanistan, so I go and look back in to do some Side Ops before heading to the new location, and I end up in Afghanistan for like 2 hours fukking around
:wow:

Going from one point to the next you're bound to find some shyt to get in to. When I see these highly skilled goons out here I take em back to MB, no questions asked.

:demonic:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Made it to the second area :blessed:

The amount of detail in this is crazy. I been tranqing these goons so I thought fukk it and ordered a sniper rifle. The way the react is some straight cinematicness :lupe:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Game of the year? fukk that, this is game of the gen so far anyways. super fun to run around the open world, graphics are pretty good (ocelots voice) and the best part, more gameplay. Imo I always liked MGS gameplay over the story so the fact this has more gameplay then story makes it all better. game is addicting, I have to force myself to take breaks just to do other shyt what a fukking masterpiece 10/10? :stopitslime:more like 100000000/10:ehh:

P.S the storm that was suppose to come to FL didn't happen on launch thank god game is fukking epic best MGS EVER finally MGS3 has been topped.

Think you Mr. Kojima
:blessed:

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe its me but the game feels a little stale :yeshrug:

Its dope af but the game feels ehh..:francis:

I'll beat it later