[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The fukk is wrong with Kaz in this game. Thinking everyone will destroy Diamond Dogs :mjlol:

"BOSS! Dont fulton that puppy! Eliminate it. If you bring that thing back it will grow and turn on us!"

Drop supply crates on her. She'd body you in a sniper fight anyways
Nikka been thru hell breh

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain to me about the bird? Why 3 green dots on the bird?....am I suppose to do with the bird or what? School me.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
something i noticed

I get more shyt done and find alot of shyt when im NOT sober
nHXEgl8.png

oh yea brehs step your headset game up cuz it helps alot with hearing footsteps and shyt, :ninja2: as well as cars cranking and dudes lighting cigs.

ive damn near shot my way outta every mission. Im improving tho :ninja1:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
:wow: the things you can do in game are crazy. While on the first mission I saw a truck that came in so while carrying the hostage I decide to put him in there instead of calling the horse and it worked :wow:. It's so fukkin fun.
The gameplay is superb.

i snuck in that truck to hitch a ride. i tranq'd the driver when he stepped out. waited for him to wake up and the nikka didn't even get back in the truck. i waited damn near 10 minutes like a fool.

this game is awesome...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
something i noticed

I get more shyt done and find alot of shyt when im NOT sober
nHXEgl8.png

oh yea brehs step your headset game up cuz it helps alot with hearing footsteps and shyt, :ninja2: as well as cars cranking and dudes lighting cigs.

ive damn near shot my way outta every mission. Im improving tho :ninja1:

Some games you play better when drunk or approaching drunk. Stealth games aren't those type of games imo.