[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I'm stuck on motherbase.. After I see the puppy and hold him..

I showered and now I wanna do some missions.. It won't let me..

Whyyyyyy not

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
Not feeling those Opening Credits before each mission. That shyt kinda spoiled Mission 6 for me lol

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
If getting an 'S' ranking is so dependent on time, I'll probably never get one. I like to take my time, explore and examine my surroundings. During the first mission, I was lollygagging around, and Ocelot was like "Boss, it's been 24 hours, the longer you take, the worse Miller's chances are". I was like :beli: leave me alone.

I wonder if stuff you do in Free Roam carries over to Mission Play. For example, if you destroy enemy satellites or guns/morters in Free Roam, will they then be disabled in Missions also?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If you using reflex mode, I can't respect you as a gamer :yeshrug:

That feeling when you get an A rank instead of S-rank though. :beli:

My homeboy was like play it on hard mode or you a p*ssy :birdman:

I was like idk about no difficulties but if you playing with reflex mode you a ho :ufdup:

That nikka turned that bytch off and was like fukk this :damn:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
If getting an 'S' ranking is so dependent on time, I'll probably never get one. I like to take my time, explore and examine my surroundings. During the first mission, I was lollygagging around, and Ocelot was like "Boss, it's been 24 hours, the longer you take, the worse Miller's chances are". I was like :beli: leave me alone.

I wonder if stuff you do in Free Roam carries over to Mission Play. For example, if you destroy enemy satellites or guns/morters in Free Roam, will they then be disabled in Missions also?

:russ:

same thing happened to me. didn't need that kinda pressure right there.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not that I'm complaining but one thing I noticed when I knock an enemy out and hide their body but their weapon left on the ground so how come another enemy couldn't notice the gun like something is wrong?. or why couldn't you hide the enemy's gun?...They should add that in that game to make it more realistic but this game still the game of the year :banderas:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah they do. Take out the Anti-Air stuff every chance you get. That way you can have a new landing zone and won't be riding around on your horse for 5 minutes trying to get somewhere.

And I'm like you as well, I've been exploring the hell out of this game. And I get sidetracked every time I deploy out there. Especially when I'm doing Side Missions.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
There's a small minority I see online(mainly on GAF) that's already on some ":sadbron: this game isn't like MGS anymore, :sadbron: This game besides having amazing gameplay, graphics, depth and content sucks because there's no CODEC CALLS AND AFGHAN IS BLAND!!"
I already accepted this game isn't going to be MGS1 again.
They tripping. I'd agree that some mgs tropes aren't there but, this feels like MGS. Peace walker mgs, but mgs non the less.

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Loving the game so far. Only thing I don't like is the lack of cut scenes. That's cause casual ass gamers picked up mgs4 and expected call of duty and complained instead of enjoying that masterpiece cinematic experience so they ruined it for the rest of us. So I can't be too mad at kojima for trying to appeal to a wider audience. But man if this game had bomb ass cutscenes after every mission :ahh:

Also maybe its a bit early for me but mother base seems empty as shyt I've been running around can't find miller and or oceleot or nobody. I built 5 struts and all I see is soldiers and those little target drills and DD. Didn't see anything in the medbay strut . I thought they said you could customize it so everyone's base is unique? Or is that just the FoBs?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
brehs GOTY is a understatement

this shyt just :wow:

im doing a few side missions get the army together

its just so many ways to do each mission im taking my time with each one
GOTY is pretty much a lock to be Fallout 4.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Either I got magically smarter or ground zeroes was harder im gettin A's and S's and clearin side ops like its nothin...this game is fire tho so much to do so much customizable shyt..u can even get kojima on MB