[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Daps
Reppin
Gamestop is so full of it Friends.

Their website says they haven't billed me and wont bill me until the order ships but my bank says they have billed me and my wife for our copies and my order hasn't shipped yet. I paid the extra money for the day one edition so games top is walking on eggshells with friends. If I don't get my copy day one my business is going to amazon and I'm going to need that refund for the shipping

My credit card has been charged for two days now and it still hasn't shipped. It better be next day air come Monday :snoop:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Who broke the street date I wanna cop asap. Any one know in the NYC area?

Breh Video games NY is the spot I just copped mine for the XONE they usually good for shyt a week early I would tell you to check them out and eat!!

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yo anybody who ordered from gamestop have a status change yet? Mine still says Open

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yo anybody who ordered from gamestop have a status change yet? Mine still says Open
Same friend. I paid extra for one day and it says

Please allow one business day and one day for processing.........

What kind of one day is that. That's 2 days friend. That's false advertising friend.

Thats, so demonic, friend.

:sitdown:

I'm gonna go to a mom and pop place and pick it up after work. This is embarrassing

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I haven't been charged for Amazon or best buy yet. Both orders still in progress
I've been charged already on Amazon for the CE and it hasn't shipped yet but says it should be here release date been hearing they've been flopping on CE orders.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Same friend. I paid extra for one day and it says

Please allow one business day and one day for processing.........

What kind of one day is that. That's 2 days friend. That's false advertising friend.

Thats, so demonic, friend.

:sitdown:

I'm gonna go to a mom and pop place and pick it up after work. This is embarrassing
I paid for the one day shipping also meaning it should ship Monday and we should have it Tuesday