[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
My best buy order just got changed to back order. It had it arriving on Tuesday at first. I ordered as soon as they went up smh.

I think I might cancel one and jusy pick up the day one edition Monday with instore pick up.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Originally Posted by nemisis0

Official notice from the Facebook page:

Notice to all customers purchasing the PS4 Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain:
Please be aware, the PS4 Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain code for DLC was not included within the physical package during manufacturing. This issue does not affect the Day One Edition product or any other platforms. All customers who purchase the PS4 Collector's Edition through the following retailers will automatically receive the DLC codes at the time of purchase on receipt or via email: Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target, Toys R Us, Walmart, EB Games, Game Planet. For all other customers, voucher codes may be obtained by contacting KONAMI customer support at https://konami.parature.com/ics/supp...tnewwizard.asp with proof of purchase.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People in socal been getting the game Breh. I'm not sure from where tho. Just saw a couple of people on gaf mention socal when the game first started leaking.

Something about a shop in long Beach
Ask for a pm for a shop in l.a on gaf for me bruh.

Daps
Reppin
Seven One Eight
:camby:
how dare you disrespect the konami gods :dahell:

I take it you havent heard of the fukkery goin on up there :sas2:

I have no problem with the fact that it's getting 10s. Knowing Kojima, the game probably deserves near perfect scores. I just find all the reviews ive read/watched to be relentlessly vague and nondescript. It's gone a bit passed trying to mitigate spoilers into some creepy shyt tbh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
latest