[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
So is there going to be some kind of The Coli alliance or are we going by don't get caught sleeping rules? I'm asking because if you're on my friend list and if there's no formal treaty or truce been agreed upon....I'm taking everything. If you got a zoo, it's mine. If you got a collection of jeeps, them my jeeps. If you on the ps4 either treaty up or get got. :demonic:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
reviews got me on the hype train and I was about to get that Mad Max over this

1376935414_mj-laughing.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So is there going to be some kind of The Coli alliance or are we going by don't get caught sleeping rules? I'm asking because if you're on my friend list and if there's no formal treaty or truce been agreed upon....I'm taking everything. If you got a zoo, it's mine. If you got a collection of jeeps, them my jeeps. If you on the ps4 either treaty up or get got. :demonic:
Know who your friends are, friend. :usure:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Gamestop is so full of it Friends.

Their website says they haven't billed me and wont bill me until the order ships but my bank says they have billed me and my wife for our copies and my order hasn't shipped yet. I paid the extra money for the day one edition so games top is walking on eggshells with friends. If I don't get my copy day one my business is going to amazon and I'm going to need that refund for the shipping

Ricky43

Whats up
Daps
Reppin
Gentrification City
Anybody know where/if they selling it early around philly? Was gonna download the leak but have no previous gen system..the wait till Tuesday will be painful!

Last edited: