Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
@Perfectson You sound like a dumb dusty bytch

tumblr_mjfek64UCH1rl3fppo1_400.gif

you over there mixing oils and powders on some "my face is flawless like Beys" shyt

any man outchere powdering his face with that powder puff is fufu as shyt - there's being groomed and there's wearing womens makeup and you are in the latter category

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
you over there mixing oils and powders on some "my face is flawless like Beys" shyt

any man outchere powdering his face with that powder puff is fufu as shyt - there's being groomed and there's wearing womens makeup and you are in the latter category
Filthy ass nikka doesn't use shampoo or powder. Probably walk around looking & smelling like the physical version of :scust:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Filthy ass nikka doesn't use shampoo or powder. Probably walk around looking & smelling like the physical version of :scust:
'
you over there looking like this and shyt, with your powdered face

tumblr_mrf9a3lMJo1ssmm02o1_500.png

shampoo dries hair, no black person should be using shampoo specifically sulfated or silicones in them.

i do wash my hair with conditioner and clarify with a bit of baking soda - that's all you need. LOL@you head and shoulders as niccas, drying your hair out and killing your scalp

Silkk

Daps
'
you over there looking like this and shyt, with your powdered face

tumblr_mrf9a3lMJo1ssmm02o1_500.png

shampoo dries hair, no black person should be using shampoo specifically sulfated or silicones in them.

i do wash my hair with conditioner and clarify with a bit of baking soda - that's all you need. LOL@you head and shoulders as niccas, drying your hair out and killing your scalp
Shut Ya Stank Ass Up

txUgPdZ.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the product sucks hence why i'm steering you into a better and educated direction. Or go try it, like the all the other reviewers on youtube whie your face looks like an avocado for a month.

Thank you for telling me about the product.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Eh, not really into powder. That's a women product. I'll give it a shot though.

he tells you to read the reviews - this is how you gonna look like

he's in denial, he puts this on and any person can tell you got this shyt on your face

you need a matte lotion not some fukkin womens powder, especially if you have a moustache and/or beard

and when you take a picture with flash - your face is gonna clearly look like you have makeup on. So you choose.

Silkk

Daps
he tells you to read the reviews - this is how you gonna look like

he's in denial, he puts this on and any person can tell you got this shyt on your face

you need a matte lotion not some fukkin womens powder, especially if you have a moustache and/or beard

and when you take a picture with flash - your face is gonna clearly look like you have makeup on. So you choose.

You posted the yellow powder(not translucent) by women who are wearing it in addition to makeup you dumb fukk :bryan:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
You posted the yellow powder(not translucent) by women who are wearing it in addition to makeup you dumb fukk :bryan:

sigh.

1. translucent - doesn't mean invisible moron. It's white powder, it's for white people. You don't see too many black people reviewing it because it's not made for black skin and will leave a white cast. You might as well use baby powder. I bet all your picks look like the Wayans in white girls.

2. these powders are bad for your skin, they clog pores and if you have oily-acne proned skin it may potentially make it worse.

3. couple that with coconut oil is a recipe for disaster. I don't know your skin tone, environment you live in, or your face but you giving out horrible advice. Particularly to guys, because you're putting them on a gateway makeup item and as soon as this destroys their face they will be putting on concealer and blush to whatever else as their face slowly erodes.

^anyone who listens to this moron is a) gonna waste $10 b) gonna have people looking at them suspicious as fukk for OBVIOUSLY wearing makeup

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
sigh.

1. translucent - doesn't mean invisible moron. It's white powder, it's for white people. You don't see too many black people reviewing it because it's not made for black skin and will leave a white cast. You might as well use baby powder. I bet all your picks look like the Wayans in white girls.

2. these powders are bad for your skin, they clog pores and if you have oily-acne proned skin it may potentially make it worse.

3. couple that with coconut oil is a recipe for disaster. I don't know your skin tone, environment you live in, or your face but you giving out horrible advice. Particularly to guys, because you're putting them on a gateway makeup item and as soon as this destroys their face they will be putting on concealer and blush to whatever else as their face slowly erodes.

^anyone who listens to this moron is a) gonna waste $10 b) gonna have people looking at them suspicious as fukk for OBVIOUSLY wearing makeup
:yawn: More nonsense from the resident coli moron. Go wash ya ass