Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Bentonite clay is goat. Use that shyt for just about everything. Great for teeth. Been doing oil pulling for the last six months as well, whether it's purely coincidental with my diet or not, I hardly ever wake up with bad breath.

oil pulling with what?

I use coconut oil for oil pull

use castor oil (JBCO) with a bit of grapeseed and tea tree for washing my face

i use bentonite and rassoul clay for my hair in the morning

i don't brush or comb my hair, and i don't use shampoo or anything with silicones

i do wear sunscreen - i like paula's choice 4 men

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
If your hair mats easily, invest in a good hair pick and make sure it has the metal prongs like below, but also make sure the end of the prongs are "smooth"...not sure how else to describe it but sometimes they edges are squared and jagged instead of rounded and smooth.
$T2eC16d,!y0E9s2S7%29Y-BRjRff7VOg~~60_35.JPG

You can also plait your hair into sections...3 or 4 are fine and detangle one section at a time. It's better than tackling the entire head at once. ACV has tons of great uses and I don't think you'll run into issues if you choose to use it regularly. I only use it if I experience build up, like from using hair grease, but since I switched to all natural moisturizers, I haven't run into that problem in quite a while.

NOPE, should not be picking your hair - unless you want a certain look

finger comb your hair and use detanglers and keep your hair moisturized.

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
Any brehs have tips on how to hold on to your hairline... I've noticed these past 2 years my shii has been thinning out. At this rate I probably have 2 years left before I have to go bald..

Any products that might help? I don't care if I have to do shii on the daily lol

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:what: you sound stupid, ole ghost in the face ass nicca

not only that you're just clogging your pores with that shyt - cover up your blemishes but destroy your face in the process smh. you wonder why women have bad skin when they take their makeup off 75% of the time?

i bet you have powder sitting your eyebrows and beard all day and people laugh att you behind your back.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Any brehs have tips on how to hold on to your hairline... I've noticed these past 2 years my shii has been thinning out. At this rate I probably have 2 years left before I have to go bald..

Any products that might help? I don't care if I have to do shii on the daily lol

castor oil and soaking it onion juice - there was a thread on here a few weeks ago about it.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Just used this thing for the first time and....

ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

That mothafukka cleaned the shyt outta my nuts...My girl bout to have a mouthful this weekend:mjpls:

Its a god send bro, first couple time I was scared.... now.... im a bro 30seconds and im good

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:what: you sound stupid, ole ghost in the face ass nicca

not only that you're just clogging your pores with that shyt - cover up your blemishes but destroy your face in the process smh. you wonder why women have bad skin when they take their makeup off 75% of the time?

i bet you have powder sitting your eyebrows and beard all day and people laugh att you behind your back.
Nope :ahh:

Nobody said anything about blemishes you stupid motherfukker :umad:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
School about to start so im get all this stuff on deck right before.

Start to break out my for some reason so it back to basic.

Looking for a shaver for the groin area.

Looking for a lotion that safe to put on my face because whenever I use lotion on my face it breaks me out.

Looking for a face wash, moisturizer.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
School about to start so im get all this stuff on deck right before.

Start to break out my for some reason so it back to basic.

Looking for a shaver for the groin area.

Looking for a lotion that safe to put on my face because whenever I use lotion on my face it breaks me out.

Looking for a face wash, moisturizer.
Tired of repeating myself:ufdup:

Clarisonic acne brush/wash
Followed by Shea Butter/Coconut Oil

Lotion aint for the face