Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I'm looking for a good product to exfoliate and get those pores open and breathing. Suggestions? :feedme:

Any problems with acne? If not, steam from a hot shower, a good quality soap, and a simple rag will suffice. But if you insist on products then Shea Moisture and Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA have products that fit you need.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm looking for a good product to exfoliate and get those pores open and breathing. Suggestions? :feedme:

1. try OCM washing with castor oil and/or jbco with tea-trea and grapeseed eo
2. BHA toner is great for exfoliation chemically
3. clay masks should be added
4. clarisonic with deep cleaning brush.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Never that

Yes always that.it lasts longer too. I use dove lavender shower gel and I can get away with smelling good most of the day with out even using cologne. Have girls and dudes asking me what am in wearing.

Soap just stays in u for about an hour if that and dries up your skin

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Yes always that.it lasts longer too. I use dove lavender shower gel and I can get away with smelling good most of the day with out even using cologne. Have girls and dudes asking me what am in wearing.

Soap just stays in u for about an hour if that and dries up your skin

But are you clean tho? Soap last longer than shower gel

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
But are you clean tho? Soap last longer than shower gel

Of course I'm clean. the shower gel I use is antibacterial. For me soap doesn't last as long. Maybe people body reacts differently to chemicals but the shower gel I use lasts all day long

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
iight do you bruh

Trust me I looked into it and know where ur coming from. But the last thing I would trust is a government ran agency telling me that killing bacteria is more harmful to u then beneficial.