Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I mean I trim my chest, pits and and genitals. Whereas you're shaving it, and your arms at that?

Doesn't the hair came back much quicker and thicker? don't know how your hair growth it
I mean I trim my chest, pits and and genitals. Whereas you're shaving it, and your arms at that?

Doesn't the hair came back much quicker and thicker? don't know how your hair growth it
I shave every night
sometimes i might wait 2 days

since i never let it really grow
the shaving is no hassle

the main thing is to never shave against the grain or you may get ingrown hairs

im not a hairy dude so it's not like i had that much to deal with

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I shave every night
sometimes i might wait 2 days

since i never let it really grow
the shaving is no hassle

the main thing is to never shave against the grain or you may get ingrown hairs

im not a hairy dude so it's not like i had that much to deal with

I get the other spots but why your arms though? :dwillhuh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I get the other spots but why your arms though? :dwillhuh:

to be honest

i just think body hair is disgusting

when i see dudes with hairy ass forearms:scust:

then when i see Mexican and Hindu women with hair on their arms
disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif

so shyt make me OCD and i shave mine

hell i even shave the lil hair on my knuckles

besides my legs, head:manny: and beard i cant do no other body hair

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be honest

disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif

I got hair on my forearms, more than the average person. In general I actually got a lot of hair (but not a damn one on my back :francis:). Got another homie who is into hygiene just like the cats in this thread and is in my hair category :russ:and we always be sharing tips.

The man told me never to shave your arms... I pondered it but the man said that and legs are 2 places I shouldn't ever touch

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be honest

disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif

I got hair on my forearms, more than the average person. In general I actually got a lot of hair (but not a damn one on my back :francis:). Got another homie who is into hygiene just like the cats in this thread and is in my hair category :russ:and we always be sharing tips.

The man told me never to shave your arms... I pondered it but the man said that and legs are 2 places I shouldn't ever touch

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

yeah it's all about how it makes you feel

fukk what anyone else say

if you comfortable with that hair
fukk what im saying and do u:ehh:

Giselle

Daps
This is for anyone who has acne,acne scars, hyperpigmentation, or just wants their skin to be clear, bright, glowing, soft, & smoothe.
I would just wash my face with a face wash (I use cetaphil), put on some vitamin c serum, then put on a moisturizer with spf in it. That's what I'm going to start doing in the mornings. At night, I wash my face with cetaphil and use retin a (vitamin a), then use cerave pm moisturizer mixed with vitamin e oil to moisturize.

My skin has brightened from the retin a gel, but will glow even more when I start using the vitamin c serum. I'll post a pic one day. lol

Vitamins on skin > Food on skin :queen:

If you can't go to a derm, you could buy the retin a online. The vitamin c serum can be bought online as well. Peels work too.

I use kodjic soap exfoliate/clear/brighten places on my body where there is (was) acne and hyperpigmentation. I would never use it on my face. Some people use aha lotion or l.a. lotion on their body while using the soap.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
This is for anyone who has acne,acne scars, hyperpigmentation, or just wants their skin to be clear, bright, glowing, soft, & smoothe.

If you can't go to a derm, you could buy the retin a online. The vitamin c serum can be bought online as well. Peels work too.

I use kodjic soap exfoliate/clear/brighten places on my body where there is (was) acne and hyperpigmentation. I would never use it on my face. Some people use aha lotion or l.a. lotion on their body while using the soap.

Before and after pic?

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Chaucer guide to being that nikka:

*Body hair is disgusting- it retains sweat and odor
so I shave it all on a nightly basis(underarm, chest, forearms,genitals)
there is no use for body hair period

I use this to shave the body
hydro_hydro-5-power-select-razor-470x450.jpg

my body be smooth as fukk

it is a turn on when shawty see u naked and smooth and almond oiled up:wow:

-------------------------------------------

for deodorant u need a deodorant that is also an antiperspirant

dudes be outcher with just a deodorant and have wet ass underarms as soon as they step outside:scust:

so i use the arm and hammer joint

dl-105b_1z.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do you shave down below with that breh?

Giselle

Daps
Before and after pic?

I don't have any before pics of before I started using retin a. Maybe I'll post before/after pics of using vitamin c (along with retin a). There are some before and after pics of people who used it online if you google.

Giselle

Daps
Have any of you tried waxing your genitals?

Do you get discoloration from shaving?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I used retin-a as a teen with no results. I tried every acne cleanser there is and they mostly dried my face out, irritated my skin, and made things worse. Your genetics and hormones just can't be overcome at times. I stopped using harsh products and went with a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil. I also steamed my face at night which maybe helped. Once I got to my mid 20's my acne just stopped. I cleaned up my diet...no soda just water, no chips, no sweets, went with organic free range meat, etc.

Either my hormones normalized or it was the change in diet. I really don't think cleansers help much. All I put on my face is a mild cleanser, witch hazel (helps w/ blackheads), and coconut oil to moisturize.

I make a cleanser with distilled or rose water, castille soap, a few drops of tea tree oil, and a few drops of vitamin E. It's stronger so I use it only twice a week.