Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
u dont wear deodorant everyday:dwillhuh:

My lifestyle allows it...

I consume beef only (www.zerocarbzen.com) i use ghee for oil, and i only drink distilled water (bout to get back on that structured water wave, nothing compares).

Nor do i use/consume any vegeteble products and/or byproducts. The toms products r the current exception and thats it.

Because i only eat meat i actually dont need to brush my teeth as they are slick and my saliva is sweet but the toothpaste helps with whitening.

I also dont put anything unnatural on my body. I recently stopped taking showers as well, i bathe with distilled water.

All these small changes end up making a profound difference...

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My lifestyle allows it...

I consume beef only (www.zerocarbzen.com) i use ghee for oil, and i only drink distilled water (bout to get back on that structured water wave, nothing compares).

Nor do i use/consume any vegeteble products and/or byproducts. The toms products r the current exception and thats it.

Because i only eat meat i actually dont need to brush my teeth as they are slick and my saliva is sweet but the toothpaste helps with whitening.

I also dont put anything unnatural on my body. I recently stopped taking showers as well, i bathe with distilled water.

All these small changes end up making a profound difference...
so you dont live an active lifestyle
workout?

because none of what you posted inhibits sweat glands

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Let ur armpits absorb aluminum into ur bloodstream brehs. I alrdy dropped the product. Do the knowledge. Dont get that crap.

I tried to tell them about using toxic products but they don't listen :yeshrug:

Here's good aluminum/paraben free deodorants:
300.jpg

deo_llstick_family.jpg

Arm & Hammer has one:
81jOydQIffL._SY355_.jpg

If you have an oily face you need OC8 Mattifying Gel. It's not cheap at $27 but I've had a tube last for well over 6-8 months. I used to buy Clean and Clear oil blotting sheets for $6 but I found out rolling papers do the same thing. A pack of Bambu is $1 and keeps my face from looking shiny:blessed:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-50/50 mix of organic apple cider vinegar + water to cleanse daily
-Followed up by Jack Black moisturizer
-Weekly bentonite clay mask that'll make you feel like a fruitcake

That's how you get da real mvp skin. Dont even ask me how :wow:

Jean Paul Gaultier is my go to cologne.. i got a few others but the game is to be sold, and i already gave away too much

I've had the same one bottle for like 3 years plus. Super overrated and gets nauseous after a while

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who uses anti-antiperspirant rather than deodorant? It keeps your pits fresh all day rather than deo which is a few hours at best.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know of a cream, lotion or anything for acne scars?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Chaucer guide to being that nikka:

*Body hair is disgusting- it retains sweat and odor
so I shave it all on a nightly basis(underarm, chest, forearms,genitals)
there is no use for body hair period

I use this to shave the body
hydro_hydro-5-power-select-razor-470x450.jpg

my body be smooth as fukk

I mean I trim my chest, pits and and genitals. Whereas you're shaving it, and your arms at that?

Doesn't the hair came back much quicker and thicker? don't know how your hair growth it