Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of oil?
carrot-oil.jpg

CarrotCreme.jpg

the cream is better to me but the oil smells better.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
a brehs how i get my sideburns this neat?

LeBron-James.jpg

i got some andis outliners already. i could line em up, but i an never get them this neat. how do i get that barber quality without going to the barber?

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

LeBron-James.jpg

i got some andis outliners already. i could line em up, but i an never get them this neat. how do i get that barber quality without going to the barber?

its likely that the black dye was used on his line and beard to make it look sharper and then lined up with a straight edge razor

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Last one, if it hasnt been said ready

FREEMANS BLACK SUGAR AND CHARCOAL MUD MASK 3.99

Charcoal naturally dries and detoxifies and the sugar tightens and smoothed the skin...good stuff(target CVS):manny:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
What kind of oil?

Castor oil for me. Once you finish showering allop your hair to dry enough to where you can pat it and feel a little moisture. Brush you hair, then apply oil to the palm of your hand and lather it together. Follow the grain of your hair apply the oil whilst palming your head.

Waves in no time bruh:smugfavre:

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
axe is ass but wouldnt you know the soap is good :jbhmm:nothing in the hair and don't use lotion during the summer, cant give away the after shave cheat code:francis: have an arsenal of colognes...aventus and new haarlem are the panty droppers. you're welcome:francis:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LeBron-James.jpg

For super sharp edges you'll need a straight razor or safety razor. A safety razor will probably be your most affordable option because a legit straight razor will cost about $100+ and you'll need to maintain it.

A safety razor looks like this:

Chrome-Safety-Razor.jpg

Just keep your hair closely cropped and you can sharpen the edges with one of these. Use the outliner to set-up the shape then finish with this to add those razor sharp edges, but a straight razor will be the most precise because you can finesse in ways you won't be able to with the safety razor.

In general, I reccomend that every man learn how to shave with a safety razor because it's always going to give you the closest shave and it's cheaper than shytty multi blade razors.

It's very versatile because you shape your beard and sharpen it in addition to going with a full on clean shave

Edub

Veteran
Daps
any brehs with eczema problems this combination has been working wonders on it for me, even better then the antibiotics I was prescribed at my dermatologist.

k2-_41a7c526-42f0-4bcc-9df5-ac06b6ca0d0f.v1.jpg

castor.jpg

take about a dime sized amount of cocoa butter and 3 drops of castor oil together and apply to the rash.

I even replaced the castor oil with tee tree oil and it also works well.
Aveeno is also great for eczema too

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of products here have a lot of harsh chemicals that are toxic. If you're using soaps, shampoos, or anything that lathers check the label for sodium laurel sulfate. Avoid anything that has it. For deodorants buy ones that are aluminum and paraben free. Alcohol in mouth wash does'nt help and can make your breath worse. Read the labels. If there's 50 ingredients and you can't recognize 90% of them, don't buy it.

Buy natural products like tea tree oil, coconut oil (virgin, cold pressed), and castille soap. You can mix them and make for own shampoos and facial cleansers.

Food items are good too. To whiten teeth mash a strawberry, mix in a little baking soda, and brush your teeth with it. Don't use straight baking soda on teeth or it will wear out your enamel. Raw honey is good as a mask to moisturize the face. If it's hot out, a little corn starch on the crotch will keep the odor away.

Cop one of these:
1280px-Tongue_Scraper.JPG

Scrape your tongue and your breath will stay fresh.

If you want waves use a soft or medium bristle brush not hard. Brush the top from the crown to the front. Brush the sides down at a 45 degree angle. Brush the back straight down.