Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Anyone try Bevel?
(:ahh:'s single blade razor)

home-products-f97f1a8cebdaf45443338ec17577c393.png

Looking for more reviews.

I was going to until I saw their cancellation policy. I decided to just look into single edge razors that I could keep for life.

Dude behind it seems like a good cat though. I was following him on twitter because I read his story about how he got his job at Foursquare.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
Wash your balls and you will receive infinite blow jobs. Stinky & musty nuts sucks won't have u getting ur mic rocked. It's a thread here to reference this.

:jbhmm: Don't like man scent? Women tend to be a bit more on the musty side

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
This is the third time in my SOHH/Coli life that a thread had me pull out the pen and notepad.

Coli life :wow:

EDIT: What's good for athlete's foot and foot hygiene in general. Working every day got a nikka's dogs looking like they ain't make it past the prelims at Vick's house :mjcry:

Last edited:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
This is the third time in my SOHH/Coli life that a thread had me pull out the pen and notepad.

EDIT: What's good for athlete's foot and foot hygiene in general. Working every day got a nikka's dogs looking like they ain't make it past the prelims at Vick's house :mjcry:

Whatever shoes are the source of your athlete's foot has to go. Spraying them, washing them wont work, let em go. Wash your feet with an antibacterial soap, no lotion on the feet and a generic foot spray will work. Tinactin or Lotrimin if you don't mind paying the premium.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet

Lotrimin powder spray breh

I had that shyt before and it was cleared up fast and like dude said you gotta throw those shoes out

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
For a one, two punch get their aftershave too. Every day I'm feeling like I just got out of the shop :blessed:

so help me out because I always thought after shave should only be used "after you shave." I only have to line up the beard once a week at the barber. You're telling me I can splash that after shave on daily?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
What kind of oil?

See @SUBZ post.

Personally I've been able to get away with these two all of my life:
41afIOq6b8L._SY300_.jpg
uses-for-vaseline-x.jpg

Also I forgot to mention bro, you have to become one with YOUR hair. HOW you brush it matters as well. For example, I brush my front and the back with the hair. However sometime during high school, I realized that my side brushing technique needed some adjustment. So the right side of my head is brushed down/with the hair. The left side of my head is brushed forward. If I didn't do this, I wouldn't be able to get a 360.

It's weird, but it was necessary for my hair.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Any of y'all brehs deal with sweaty armpits? :patrice: I've tried multiple deodorants and haven't found one that works yet. I have my physical in two weeks and I'm gonna ask my doctor bout it but the more insight i can get the better.