Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
this is actual an a1 comparison with what's going on only difference is
Joel needed to die:lolbron:
This film evoked a similar feeling to that game with its themes. I dig the comp though. Both are heavy in tone, divisive upon release, but ultimately well-crafted works of art.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
So M'Baku is the new King of Wakanda right? Shouldn't he get to take the herb juice also?:jbhmm:

It wasn't mentioned but in the film they show him showing up for challenge day, so it seems like she'll be BP and he'll be the king because with Ramonda gone (which was bs) who's going to run the place? She's a scientist and the new BP but she can't do everything.

And apparently on Entertainment Weekly they mentioned that Shuri is the Black Panther and chief scientist while M'Baku rules on the throne as the king.

Last edited:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was good.

I am looking at it from the point as it took inspiration from the Wakanda Forever run of books.

They did very well with the circumstances and it was a good closing of this chapter.

As expected there are some improvements as compared to the first movie. Wakanda definitely felt more "Don't fukk with us!"

Other than the bridge scene and the phone conversation Ross really was not needed much more.

Namor's rage was very true to character.

Shuri did actually look the part.

Okoye keeping it :birdman: as always!

It seems that leaked script was right.

I loved seeing the Midnight Angels.

I was expecting there to be a son. Cute Kid! :mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Crazy thing is... when you think about it, technically we will get a Black panther Tchalla reboot. Same name and everything. This will probably be the version that interacts with Storm and the FF4 and whoever else.
Honestly I preferred a multiverse angle so you can at least get him in the game sooner. I'm assuming Xmen is gonna be a 2025 or later thing because I think the MCU map is for 23 and 24, so they'd still have to do a Fast forward with the time line and I dont think there is anyway it makes sense to Fast Forward 15-20 years. Another option is that this phase 'ends' the chapter for this version of Wakanda and one of those Multiverse incursions will give us a Wakanda from a different universe that will be the 'official' wakanda going forward. They can even make it where the Dora Milaj chick survives since she is probably the biggest fan favorite and she has to cope in the new Wakanda. Shuri's actress can be replaced with this too since ol girl gave Marvel some headaches

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was good.

Didn't have anything that hit like the Killmonger scenes in BP1 so it's definitely a clear step down from the first movie but nothing in it stood out as subpar (besides Iron Heart VR Troopers suit), even the scenes with the colonizers didn't bother me.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Namor was AWESOME. He was calm…..but at the same time menacing. Sorta like Michael Corleone in “Godfather 2”.

My favorite scene had to be
Angela Bassett stripping Okoye of her rank and blaming her for Shuri getting abducted. Angela and Danai were PHENOMENAL. Every black person has seen that type of anger come outta a black mother when their child has been hurt. It was extrodinary .

Ryan Coogler deserves all the credit for making this franchise hold together

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
My favorite scene had to be
Angela Bassett stripping Okoye of her rank and blaming her for Shuri getting abducted. Angela and Danai were PHENOMENAL. Every black person has seen that type of anger come outta a black mother when their child has been hurt. It was extrodinary .
I was like :picard: but completely understood... my mom would do the same

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I wonder if it was on purpose that Shuri's hair was kind of braided like Killmongers for a good portion of a the movie. When he said something like "you and i are alot alike" it makes sense because she wasn't talking that noble talk like T'Challa would, she was only some 'fukk the world' shyt when she was talkin to the Queen by the campfire. That was a good little touch.
i thought the same especially since IMO Shuri
chose a Black Panther habit that had a similar design to Eriks, but i dont know if thats what Coogler was going for with the habit design

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
WhatsApp-Image-2022-11-08-at-5.57.35-PM.jpeg

Who greenlit this?:unimpressed: This looks like some shyt Zordon and Alpha 5 came up with.
Lol.. breh I legit leaned over to my son and said this look like a Japanese power ranger

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
So out of nowhere you want a giant cat god to start talking to Shuri about the pro and cons of vengeance and grief and have the audience be like, "oh ok. fukk the ancestors I guess."

nikkas can NEVER be happy.
Yes cause Bast doesnt do jack shyt to protect Wakanda and she shouldve earned Bast respect to train her in the astral planes and then she can meet past Panthers....