Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: shown out of context it looks like Killmonger is choking out black panther
:ohhh:

DyJCt_1U0AEMgN5.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

The "entire" cast? :jbhmm:

In the comics Kilmonger always comes back so
Its not unprecedented.

I’m actually more interested in how they play up the W’kabi angle seeing as how he turned on T’Challa and Okoye and was subdued in the end. Do they try to redeem him or is he on the permanent villian side now?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Its not unprecedented.

I’m actually more interested in how they play up the W’kabi angle seeing as how he turned on T’Challa and Okoye and was subdued in the end. Do they try to redeem him or is he on the permanent villian side now?
I think they'll have W'kabi be the leader of the cultists who bring killmonger back from the dead. That could be fun.

But I really wanna know who the next villain is tho.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Its not unprecedented.

I keep saying that Madam Slay is the way to go for the sequel, especially since Killmonger's death in the first one sets it up perfectly. The great thing is that they have so many directions they could go that it would be hard for them to fail.:wow: