BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Where was the celebration for Blade?

Me and my boys was partying when it came out. It was a lot of black folks in the theater. Know who I didn't see? A gang of white folks. fukk this snowflake ass cracker and anybody who agree with him. The great philosopher Paul Mooney was right when he said "nikkas dont get too happy. White folks hate that shyt."
Yup.
:hahapaul:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at cacs being like "diversity doesn't just mean black people, you can show other races too." :mjlol: bytch, 99% of Hollywood is white, save that speech for the 90% white casted films that flood the box office every year.

I irony when I hear that, is that the cast is actually pretty diverse, you got AA, West Indian, Africans. But I guess black people can't be diverse though.:mjpls:

I don't care too much personally about all the hollywood awards to be honesty; But props to the cast/crew for BP for the work they put in. The tears if it wins Best Picture :mjgrin::shaq:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I irony when I hear that, is that the cast is actually pretty diverse, you got AA, West Indian, Africans. But I guess black people can't be diverse though.:mjpls:

I don't care too much personally about all the hollywood awards to be honesty; But props to the cast/crew for BP for the work they put in. The tears if it wins Best Picture :mjgrin::shaq:
I think people care more about race when it comes to diversity over nationality,
because otherwise, white people could just be like, Hey we got Italians, Scottish, Irish, Norwegian and Polish people in this movie. It's very diverse fukk you mean? :troll:

Except for Asians though admittedly. You tell them you have a bunch of Chinese people playing Japanese people in a film and they will get salty.
But we don't seem to have any problem whatsoever letting Idris Elba play a nikka from Baltimore.

:whoa:not speaking to right or wrong of it, just saying what i've observed. I could be mistaken.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I think people care more about race when it comes to diversity over nationality,
because otherwise, white people could just be like, Hey we got Italians, Scottish, Irish, Norwegian and Polish people in this movie. It's very diverse fukk you mean? :troll:

Except for Asians though admittedly. You tell them you have a bunch of Chinese people playing Japanese people in a film and they will get salty.
But we don't seem to have any problem whatsoever letting Idris Elba play a nikka from Baltimore.

:whoa:not speaking to right or wrong of it, just saying what i've observed. I could be mistaken.

The problem is she's being intellectually dishonest, in other words a dumbass looking for attention, and ppl see through it.

A movie about a black superhero with black women in empowering positions, all immersed in African culture, is adding diversity to a genre and industry that's overwhelmingly :mjpls:.

It doesnt even need to be spelled out. So her trying to spin it by fishing for technicalities devoid of context is :camby: status

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
The problem is she's being intellectually dishonest, in other words a dumbass looking for attention, and ppl see through it.

A movie about a black superhero with black women in empowering positions, all immersed in African culture, is adding diversity to a genre and industry that's overwhelmingly :mjpls:.

It doesnt even need to be spelled out. So her trying to spin it by fishing for technicalities devoid of context is :camby: status
I don't even think its a her... I'm pretty sure its a white dude behind that account.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This might replace the Nelly/Diddy smiley @3Rivers

Dx-k6kEX0AEdHUr.jpg