Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I cant even imagine what they're gonna cook up for this one.
They got a lot of options to choose from. I actually hope they keep it relatively self-contained like they did with the first movie. There's a lot of underrated characters they can put the spotlight on with a modernized twist, like they did with Killmonger, M'Baku, and W'Kabi

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
They got a lot of options to choose from. I actually hope they keep it relatively self-contained like they did with the first movie. There's a lot of underrated characters they can put the spotlight on with a modernized twist, like they did with Killmonger, M'Baku, and W'Kabi
Donald Glover as Achebe still sticks in my mind.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Now we're cooking with gas :obama:
I cant even imagine what they're gonna cook up for this one.
Namor maybe? Or pull the trigger on...

f0cb34fc80e79d17d229beafb9a2d05f.jpg

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now we're cooking with gas :obama:

Namor maybe? Or pull the trigger on...

f0cb34fc80e79d17d229beafb9a2d05f.jpg

I was about to post that, besides the Russos, who else to trust more with Doom than Coogler. Have T'Challa go to some secret king summit with Viktor and Namor there
the "snap" by Thanos killing a bunch of Atlantean and basically have Namor "illogically" blaming T'challa and Wakanda for letting it happening since the snap happen on "wakandan soil "
and it kicking off the T'challa vs Namor rivalry and Namor basically feeling like he has to look over T'Challa shoulder starting a "Frenemy" relationship

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wouldn't be surprised if the villains are tetu, zenzi, and achebe; keeping things self-contained with the main cast, like in the first movie.

Imo, Doom isnt going to appear in BP, he'll be in F4 or the next big Avengers movie. Namor has a better chance but he's still more of an Avengers/F4 villain in his introduction as well.

They'll make that part of the marketing, seeing BP interact with those villains as part of the teamup/event movies

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Could bringing in Namor kick off the mutant shyt in the MCU??
:ohhh:

iirc they say Namor is the first Mutant. So that could be a route they go, but since Namor is with Universal, i don't think it was ever the fox stuff that held back his inclusion. Maybe Disney makes an aggressive push for him, or to get a similar Hulk-deal, now that they have the mutants and F4.

If you read Avengers #9 last week, i think it gives a clearer picture of why Namor would likely be in an Avengers movie first tho

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
I wouldn't be surprised if the villains are tetu, zenzi, and achebe; keeping things self-contained with the main cast, like in the first movie.

Imo, Doom isnt going to appear in BP, he'll be in F4 or the next big Avengers movie. Namor has a better chance but he's still more of an Avengers/F4 villain in his introduction as well.

They'll make that part of the marketing, seeing BP interact with those villains as part of the teamup/event movies

Tetu and Zenzi have potential. It's just Coates left a bad taste for me they way he wrote them at the end of the climax of his first run. I'm all for Achebe,and Magnum Moses if Sony was to let them use him.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Man I hope “Panther Fever” don’t make SOME nikkaz embarass themselves again. All them hood rat broads changing they name on Twitter to “Vibranium p*ssy” “Vibranium Vagina”

:snoop: