John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he gave Bucky that work all three times they fought in civil war. Bucky would've died all three times but ran off or was rescued by another avenger.
But Bucky was proven to lesser to Cap when he got suplexed and choked out in Winter Soldier. I'd like to see T'challa and Cap go at it again. Also wonder how he'd fair against spiderman.
Spiderman seems stronger then him and Cap in MCU but not as skilled combat wise. Maybe he's just weak against flyers

When Cap picked Bucky up by his throat during their last fight in Winter Soldier, everybody in the theater was like

:damn:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Spiderman is stronger than both of them in the books as well. Like a few times stronger. Both of them can best Spiderman tho at the end of the day. And maybe who's weak against flyers? Contextually, that line doesn't make sense man, lol.
Just saying MCU spiderman got that work from Vulture and Redwing :mjlol:

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah he gave Bucky that work all three times they fought in civil war. Bucky would've died all three times but ran off or was rescued by another avenger.
But Bucky was proven to lesser to Cap when he got suplexed and choked out in Winter Soldier. I'd like to see T'challa and Cap go at it again. Also wonder how he'd fair against spiderman.
Spiderman seems stronger then him and Cap in MCU but not as skilled combat wise. Maybe he's just weak against flyers

Spiderman is stronger than both of them in the books as well. Like a few times stronger. Both of them can best Spiderman tho at the end of the day. And maybe who's weak against flyers? Contextually, that line doesn't make sense man, lol.

It's interesting because Black Panther's suit has ridiculous durability/absorption [grenades, grenade launchers, air craft explosions + crash landings, smacked 30 feet forward by a charging vibranium-roided rhino, falling 80+ feet down the vibranium mines, taking a fully charged sonic canon blast from Klaw that destroys cars easily, dropping 80+ feet from the aircraft to the Nigerian jungle near where the traffickers were].

Basically he can take Spidey's normal blunt attacks and at anytime can detonate the kinetic energy. Add that BP has both knuckle claws and regular claws that tear through metal, and i think any punch or slash he lands on Spidey is brutal if not fatal because it's piercing attacks.

So i don't think Spidey can get in close without taking a major L, but he has enough intangibles with his webbing and strength (throwing ish from a distance) that he's always going to be tough. I think his lack of experience leads to him getting washed, if not killed tho.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
By the time BP 2 comes out, and the tech upgrades Shuri gives BP, who knows.

MCU BP is actually pretty bare bones right now. The energy daggers and some of the other stuff i mentioned a few posts earlier will likely be added in the sequel.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Why John Boyega doesn't want to join a 'Black Panther' sequel (EXCLUSIVE)

John Boyega won't be relocating to Wakanda any time soon.

Despite the 25-year-old's love of Black Panther – and persistent 2016 rumours that he would be involved in Ryan Coogler's ground-breaking superhero film – Boyega doesn't want a role in its inevitable sequel.

"You can't have it all," he exclusively told TheFIX at the Pacific Rim Uprising junket in Sydney on February 27. "Being a part of the audience for me right now and having the experiences of being a part of other franchises, it's a good position to be in.

"Just to sit there and to experience this movie [Black Panther] take over the world."

"It's been nice being a part of the people that have gone, 'I dressed up to the cinema to go watch that,'" he said. "And watch these people – Michael B. Jordan and Letitia Wright and all these guys – throwing their all into these characters. It's been amazing to watch."

While Boyega is set to begin filming Star Wars: Episode IX in July, an appearance in a future Black Panther instalment -- should he change his mind -- isn't beyond the realm of possibility. Marvel and Lucasfilm are both Disney subsidiaries, and Lupita Nyong'o has roles in both the Star Wars and Black Panther universes.

He also has a special connection to Wright, who plays T'Challa's little sister, Shuri, as the pair attended Identity School of Acting together in London before landing their respective big breaks.

"I remember having conversations with her in McDonald's in Dalston about what she wanted to do and what she wanted to achieve," he told TheFIX. "And the fact that everybody's doing that in their own rightful movies, you know, I'd rather sit back and enjoy the show because that film was incredible… She's a solid human being."

For now, you can catch Boyega battling Kaiju and saving the world with Scott Eastwood in Pacific Rim Uprising (in Australian cinemas from March 22).

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boyega wanting that door to be wide open for a chance at becoming a T'Challa Black Panther in the future when they reboot The MCU

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Boyega wanting that door to be wide open for a chance at becoming a T'Challa Black Panther in the future when they reboot The MCU

^ he had the look of vibraxas, a minor character/sidekick in the mytho mentioned earlier... could've had the character blow up like Shuri if it was written right (or not), but i guess he's good with joining in on the festivities at a later date, if at all.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I hear that, but they weren't mentioned in your previous post. You were talking about BP and Cap beating Spiderman, lol.
My previous said maybe he's weak against "flyers" BP and Cap don't fly. Who did you think was talking about?
:manny: I guess ironman and warmachine fly but they didn't fight each other

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I never thought it made sense to make T'challa a genius level intellect. Intelligent yes, but dude is already a king, An honorable man, Has an invincible suit and is tier 1 martial artist up there with Shang Chi.
You gotta add genius on top of that? Where is the challenge? it becomes boring, why does he need allies? Heroes need some sort of limitation to make things challanging for an interesting conflict. It they don't you have to rely on boring tropes(like oh no he lost his powers) or a boring mcguffin(oh no this rock makes him lose his powers).
If you dial the genius back a smidge you have room for other interesting characters (like Shuri) to have something to do.

You can still make him a genius tho but if thats the case at least give him personality flaws like Stark or Banner,. all have inner demons. Alcoholiam Narsicissm Stark. Rage Dual Personalities Banner,

He's overconfident and stubborn. Those are flaws. He's basically a morally sound Dr Doom. He doesn't need allies. In the MU, he doesn't fukk with many. Reed is like his best friend, he did respect Cap. He and Luke are close. Blade is cool....that's about it.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
He's overconfident and stubborn. Those are flaws. He's basically a morally sound Dr Doom. He doesn't need allies. In the MU, he doesn't fukk with many. Reed is like his best friend, he did respect Cap. He and Luke are close. Blade is cool....that's about it.

And he loves Storm.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My previous said maybe he's weak against "flyers" BP and Cap don't fly. Who did you think was talking about?
:manny: I guess ironman and warmachine fly but they didn't fight each other

Well, I knew you weren't talking about Cap or BP, but since the whole convo was regarding who was stonger/better fighter among those three, rather than just any ole person that Spiderman may or may not have ever fought in the MCU or strictly comic books, your out-of-left field flyers comment....made only sense to you and you alone. So....you see how you scum.

doublex

Pro
Daps

I think it's more likely Disney told him they're not using Star Wars leads in the MCU, so he knows it's not in the cards.

Lupita played a minor CGI character in The Force Awakens and Whitaker played a minor character in Rogue One, so it's not the same.

doublex

Pro
Daps
Let's play "Guess Which One of These is BP 2":

QStCMr4COmEoN-fwEYisYNUFg5KskZzCsOsaA5HviUA.jpg

I'm thinking May 2021.

Gives Coogler time to film Wrong Answer this year before getting started on the BP sequel at the beginning of next year.