Official Mass Effect Discussion Thread - Um...happy N7 Day

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Such a joke that they didn’t have a new mass effect game ready to go for this new gen. A proven popular franchise and they blew it smh

Agreed….. I been fiening for a new ME.

Yea I know the last one wasn’t the greatest, but I still enjoyed it

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Such a joke that they didn’t have a new mass effect game ready to go for this new gen. A proven popular franchise and they blew it smh

Nah. The series needed to chill for a minute after people lost their shyt over Andromeda. Had they just put another game out ASAP, it probably would've bricked, if we're being honest. Putting Legendary Edition out as a reminder to get people excited again was the right move while they take their time on the new game.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Nah. The series needed to chill for a minute after people lost their shyt over Andromeda. Had they just put another game out ASAP, it probably would've bricked, if we're being honest. Putting Legendary Edition out as a reminder to get people excited again was the right move while they take their time on the new game.

That’s a fair point….

I would’ve been fine…. But I’m a Stan.

Or worse a fiend……
Put 11 lines that power white ME on a mirror and I’ll clean it up with a dollar bill and an Uno card

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
KOTOR 1&2 >>>>>> The entire Mass Effect series.

Don't get me wrong I still play and enjoy ME, but KOTOR was just so much better in every way except when M.E. fixed the combat in the 2nd one.

I'll be buying a PlayStation if they ever make KOTOR III

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a fair point….

I would’ve been fine…. But I’m a Stan.

Or worse a fiend……
Put 11 lines that power white ME on a mirror and I’ll clean it up with a dollar bill and an Uno card

I'm with you. I'm playing a new Mass Effect regardless of when it comes out. I'm one of the people who actually didn't hate Andromeda, and played through it multiple times.

But I also understand that my expectations were different than most, as I always viewed it as a separate offshoot from the original trilogy, and my own guessing had made it so the late game twist that the Andromeda Initiative might have actually been The Illusive Man's plan B wasn't all that much of a surprise.

Other folks ain't giving Bioware that much leeway though, and they needed that reminder that the series was piff.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
KOTOR 1&2 >>>>>> The entire Mass Effect series.

Don't get me wrong I still play and enjoy ME, but KOTOR was just so much better in every way except when M.E. fixed the combat in the 2nd one.

I'll be buying a PlayStation if they ever make KOTOR III

See this:martin:

fukk how MS handled Bungie.

The biggest mistakes they made for me is allowing ME to no longer be exclusive. Same for KOTAR and Splinter Cell (which they need to bring back)

Buying KOTAR on PS is disrespectful to gaming :pacspit:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The biggest mistakes they made for me is allowing ME to no longer be exclusive. Same for KOTAR and Splinter Cell (which they need to bring back)

Blame Microsoft for not buying Bioware when they had the chance. EA wasn't playing that exclusive shyt any longer than they were contractually obligated to.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps

Calling Kotor KOTAR is disrespectful to gaming my brother in Christ :francis: