Official Mass Effect Discussion Thread - Um...happy N7 Day

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Still mean every single word.

Please don't buy this remaster :snoop: We all know it's only coming out because Anthem was a failure. If it was putting up even half Destiny numbers, they'd just be pointing nikkas toward the OG Steam pages and hitting the :hubie:. But them thirsty bytches trotting out their last hit and all but busting it wide open, begging for anyone to remember the days when they had it like that. And the greatest irony is, EA has the Star Wars license. And they own the company that made KOTOR. And there is no KOTOR3. This alone is proof that they do not give a solitary fukk about what their target audience wants, so... they can keep that shyt.

Larian is what Bioware coulda been if they weren't violently chasing a mainstream that don't give a fukk about them.
:mjcry: You right...and my ass will be getting that ME Remaster/PS5 bundle in March

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Still mean every single word.

Please don't buy this remaster :snoop: We all know it's only coming out because Anthem was a failure. If it was putting up even half Destiny numbers, they'd just be pointing nikkas toward the OG Steam pages and hitting the :hubie:. But them thirsty bytches trotting out their last hit and all but busting it wide open, begging for anyone to remember the days when they had it like that. And the greatest irony is, EA has the Star Wars license. And they own the company that made KOTOR. And there is no KOTOR3. This alone is proof that they do not give a solitary fukk about what their target audience wants, so... they can keep that shyt.

Larian is what Bioware coulda been if they weren't violently chasing a mainstream that don't give a fukk about them.

:mjcry: I can't help myself. I'm a fiend for this series and I gotta see Dragon Age finish.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Another N7 Day, brehs

iu

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:francis:

Idk about all that, the competent devs are long gone. We got the remastered trilogy which is all I wanted. REMEMBER this BioWare ain’t the same

The problem with Ass-dromeda was they got too ambitiious.

If you're gonna do a complete wipe of the trilogy, you got to have some DOPE shyt coming and it looked that way from the promo.

I was excited by the Andromeda Initative, but, they could'nt even make a memorable protagnist.

They going back to their roots and atleast sticking with shyt that works.