Official Mass Effect Discussion Thread - Um...happy N7 Day

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On PC or xbox? I was thinking about getting the first two but I remember at one time those games didnt have controller support, thats a deal breaker

What them mods looking like, I only beat 1 and 3 once but rand through 2 about 45 times it feels like, I am considering running through it again if the mods are really good

Not too sure honestly, there's probably a ton by now but I haven't played 1 or 2 in years.

Fred.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Chris The Gawd is bike

giphy.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
About a minute in and Bruh said he felt the ending to mass effect was decent :beli:

He trying to be all middle of the road and be bothsides of the argument... :beli: everyone knows the original ME3 ending sucked donkey balls...:hhh: The only way they can fix it would be to pick up right where sheppard chose the ending and blew himself up...

• Dap
Reactions: hex

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the only thing that could save ME is the indoctrination theory

basically that Shepherd was hallucinating after the midway point of Mass Effect 2 and that he was an agent for the reapers until he died

• Dap
Reactions: hex

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I am at the point that I don't even want to discuss this anymore. I am glad I played this game. It is one of the best video game experiences I've had in my life. I am okay with just accepting everything as it is and moving on.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
About a minute in and Bruh said he felt the ending to mass effect was decent
tenor.gif
Go to his explanation.

Again, I'm bias, but, I didn't become a Mass Effect stan til the 3rd one came out.

His biggest thing is that the leaked ending wouldn't have been better, the Reapers are still fascinating, the entire point of the game was to kill the Reapers, the 3rd game was one big ending and it was about the journey, not just the destination.

I agree :yeshrug:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
About a minute in and Bruh said he felt the ending to mass effect was decent
tenor.gif

Overall, I liked the ending to ME3. Some things could have been more cohesive, but overall it was good to me. I think people get so hung up on having a happy ending. Where Shepard saves the day and all is right with the world. They also want things explained that don't need an explanation.

I don't know, everything seems nitpicky to me.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:pachaha:
Go to his explanation.

Again, I'm bias, but, I didn't become a Mass Effect stan til the 3rd one came out.

His biggest thing is that the leaked ending wouldn't have been better, the Reapers are still fascinating, the entire point of the game was to kill the Reapers, the 3rd game was one big ending and it was about the journey, not just the destination.

I agree :yeshrug:

Overall, I liked the ending to ME3. Some things could have been more cohesive, but overall it was good to me. I think people get so hung up on having a happy ending. Where Shepard saves the day and all is right with the world. They also want things explained that don't need an explanation.

I don't know, everything seems nitpicky to me.

Truth be told..... I wasn’t mad at the ending either as it was all about the journey for me and the choices I made, My Shepherd was a Mack to on some Captain Kirk shyt as he smashed a lot of broads :mjlit:

Even smacked that secretary chick on the ship on I believe 2:lolbron:

Was like :gladbron: when she agreed to come to the room and she ain’t even act weird after the fact

Martha

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:

Truth be told..... I wasn’t mad at the ending either as it was all about the journey for me and the choices I made, My Shepherd was a Mack to on some Captain Kirk shyt as he smashed a lot of broads :mjlit:

Even smacked that secretary chick on the ship on I believe 2:lolbron:

Was like :gladbron: when she agreed to come to the room and she ain’t even act weird after the fact

Martha

If you didn't romance Liara throughout the trilogy, you lost

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
ain't too many ways to say the ending wasn't what made mass effect 3

like someone else said it was about the journey - the journey was fukked up more than anything else :mjlol:

and Jack and Tali > all these other heaux

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
ain't too many ways to say the ending wasn't what made mass effect 3

like someone else said it was about the journey - the journey was fukked up more than anything else :mjlol:

and Jack and Tali > all these other heaux

Tali was my favorite option too
Jack would be up there too but they kinda shytted on her romance for ME3. I feel bad that for people who chose Miranda :mjlol: