Official Mass Effect Discussion Thread - Um...happy N7 Day

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Just beat the dragon age trilogy for the 1st time this past weekend. Got me craving another run through of the ME trilogy

:wow:

Ever since 2012 when ME3 dropped, I haven't gone a year without playing the trilogy. It has become an annual ritual for ya boy.

My son will grow up knowing the names of Tali, Garrus, Liara, Javik and Shepard and their incredible journeys together.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How is ME1 on pc?

Great. Was kinda buggy when it first dropped but they fixed a lot of that.

There is also a lot of assets (weapons and armor) you can access on the PC version that was never added to the game. :wow:

Fred.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I beat me1 like 67 times it’s my fav game ever

Story wise, definitely in my top 3. Never had a game immerse me so much in its lore and characters. My only knock against ME1 besides the inventory management system is the dreaded Noveria level.

Absolutely hated that planet from start to finish. It is only eclipsed by the Fade level in DA: Origins as woat game levels in my opinion.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Story wise, definitely in my top 3. Never had a game immerse me so much in its lore and characters. My only knock against ME1 besides the inventory management system is the dreaded Noveria level.

Absolutely hated that planet from start to finish. It is only eclipsed by the Fade level in DA: Origins as woat game levels in my opinion.
Noveria is the best written segment in the entire series :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I remember landing on virmire and it was like paradise, there was just so much to do in this game its crazy how a game made 2007 still holds up and its crazy how they botched andromeda

My shepherd was an unstoppable vanguard

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Just beat the dragon age trilogy for the 1st time this past weekend. Got me craving another run through of the ME trilogy

:wow:

Ever since 2012 when ME3 dropped, I haven't gone a year without playing the trilogy. It has become an annual ritual for ya boy.

My son will grow up knowing the names of Tali, Garrus, Liara, Javik and Shepard and their incredible journeys together.

On PC or xbox? I was thinking about getting the first two but I remember at one time those games didnt have controller support, thats a deal breaker

Great. Was kinda buggy when it first dropped but they fixed a lot of that.

There is also a lot of assets (weapons and armor) you can access on the PC version that was never added to the game. :wow:

Fred.

What them mods looking like, I only beat 1 and 3 once but rand through 2 about 45 times it feels like, I am considering running through it again if the mods are really good