Official March Madness 2023 thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Paige was National POY as a sophomore...she was ahead of Caitlyn last yr

UConn is gonna be nasty next season when she returns. Even if she's 90% of her soph yr, UConn should be far & away the best team. Dawn Staley (Philly's own) alluded to this in a press conference last weekend.

All I know is I got Uconn, LSU & Iowa as 3 of my final 4 teams next season

And for the brehs who just started following the women's tournament, for the past 15 yrs, the women's tournament has been better than the men's...more drama, better star play, great coaching, more passion

Makes no sense why the wnba is a trash product when the women's tourney is so good
Funny cuz while I think next year LsU team will be better than this years team (players coming back, and #1 recruiting class) I think our window is this year cuz UConn is going to be some nasty next year

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Paige was National POY as a sophomore...she was ahead of Caitlyn last yr

UConn is gonna be nasty next season when she returns. Even if she's 90% of her soph yr, UConn should be far & away the best team. Dawn Staley (Philly's own) alluded to this in a press conference last weekend.

All I know is I got Uconn, LSU & Iowa as 3 of my final 4 teams next season

And for the brehs who just started following the women's tournament, for the past 15 yrs, the women's tournament has been better than the men's...more drama, better star play, great coaching, more passion

Makes no sense why the wnba is a trash product when the women's tourney is so good
It’s because the women have to stay for 4 years. Name recognition lasts and the team play is much better. With NIL, women’s college ball has a great opportunity here. And it’d behoove the NBA/WNBA to do what they can to try and build this up because eventually those women will transition to the WNBA and maybe that league can finally breakthrough. I’m interested in seeing the ratings of that Iowa/SC game

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Was she pulling up from Curry range and dropping 30 pt games like it was nothing? I’m being serious cuz I don’t follow women hoops like that.

I saw the highlights from Clark throughout the season and said “I need to watch this chick play. :ehh:”. I’m sure others did the same
Yeah female Steph Curry is a accurate depiction. Fun to watch like him and will let that thang go from damn near half court like him.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Yea this about to be a wrap. SDS got no firepower to comeback. Knew they'd have trouble scoring in this building