))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I risk getting quoted and clowned on, but teams built like OK St. don't go far.

Teams with the projected #1 overall pick don't go far in tournaments unless their squad is ridiculously stacked. The last #1 pick to win more than 1 game in the tournament as the only first rounder on the team is Blake Griffin in 2008-09.
Loyola upsets Illinois and they got a real chance. Hell even Illinois wins, OSU’s offense can get Cockburn off the court and they don’t have a Cade matchup

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Loyola upsets Illinois and they got a real chance. Hell even Illinois wins, OSU’s offense can get Cockburn off the court and they don’t have a Cade matchup
Their problem is that without Cade, that squad is Depaul status.

On top of that (and this is a Cade problem too), OK State is a walking turnover. Cade needs to drop 30 minimum for them to advance.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Leonard Hamilton gonna get his respect this year. Covid cheated him out of a national title last year
I hope! Teams consistently seem to have no answer for his squad’s defensive versatility. His forwards seem to be NBA ready out the gate on D. I just wouldn’t have them within 10 of Baylor or Zags unless the latter went like sub 20% from 3. Illinois and Michigan, you could talk me into it

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I hope! Teams consistently seem to have no answer for his squad’s defensive versatility. His forwards seem to be NBA ready out the gate on D. I just wouldn’t have them within 10 of Baylor or Zags unless the latter went like sub 20% from 3. Illinois and Michigan, you could talk me into it
Michigan with Livers = slight edge to Michigan.

Michigan without Livers = they're losing to Florida State in the Sweet Sixteen

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Their problem is that without Cade, that squad is Depaul status.

On top of that (and this is a Cade problem too), OK State is a walking turnover. Cade needs to drop 30 minimum for them to advance.
That win against WVU without Cade raised their ceiling to me, but I agree with what you’re saying from a talent standpoint

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Another tournament, another Rick Barnes choke job. The list of players this choker had at Texas and only reached one Final Four is unbelievable.

Kevin Durant
TJ Ford
AJ Abrams
Damion James
Brandon Mouton
DJ Augustin
Jordan Hamilton
James Thomas
PJ Tucker
LaMarcus Aldridge
Mo Bamba
Chris Mihm
Myles Turner
Trystan Thompson
Corey Joseph
Avery Bradley
Royal Ivey
Daniel Gibson.

:mindblown: @Houston911 @Numpsay

Ghat damn :mjlol:

They been playing with fire the entire back part of the season :ld:

Bruh, idk if y’all nikkas was gased or what, i know y’all had a hell of a game in the tourney against us, i know that wasn’t the real y’all, but still, figured y’all would get to it and go deep

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ghat damn :mjlol:

Bruh, idk if y’all nikkas was gased or what, i know y’all had a hell of a game in the tourney against us, i know that wasn’t the real y’all, but still, figured y’all would get to it and go deep

Iono, but **** starting to look like the John Cooper of basketball for real. Coaching was turrible today.

Oh and :whoo:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I risk getting quoted and clowned on, but teams built like OK St. don't go far.

Teams with the projected #1 overall pick don't go far in tournaments unless their squad is ridiculously stacked. The last #1 pick to win more than 1 game in the tournament as the only first rounder on the team is Blake Griffin in 2008-09.
Let's wait and see. They are a 2nd half team.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lol.

anybody peep how CBS remixed the NBA On NBC theme(now the NCAA On Fox theme)???