))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Word..You got give Few his props no matter what he has had Zaga on the map for a minute now...they literally wasn't shyt before he took over and their literally in the middle of nowhere.......The fact there consistently getting 4-5 star talent now their reign will only continue maybe even better.....But they got to step up the level of competition to help prepare them in the tourney cause the WCC aint it, the mountain west aint the PAC12 but at least they got schools like SDSU esp that could give them a run....

Baylor was just that damn good though...you can't prepare for that style depth and experience in a day....
Zaga had a really strong out of conference schedule and smacked up everyone.

they just got beat by a great team :yeshrug:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Zags will be around for a while but they aren’t sniffing a title shot again. This was it. They have been building this damn program for like 15 years and finally had their crack at it.

Too much fukkery in March Madness + upsets for a team to just magically run it back unscathed. Only Dawn’s SC Gamecock women can slide their way into a final four with ease.

Fixed and agreed .

homeboy was wildin with that thread lol

The Big 12 is getting much better in basketball though. This was KU's conference for so long. Time's changing.

Big12 BEEN really solid for the past few years boasting 5-7 teams in the top 25 at any given time

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mark few been their coach since the 1999. Gonzaga made a crazy investment on him :whoo:
The first deep Gonzaga tournament run was in ‘99, when Few was an assistant under Dan Monson. Monson then goes to Minnesota to replace Clem Haskins, who Gonzaga beat in the ‘99 tournament, and here we are today.

Gonzaga’s story is amazing and a national title would be a great capper. It’s a program that should not be where it is.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The first deep Gonzaga tournament run was in ‘99, when Few was an assistant under Dan Monson. Monson then goes to Minnesota to replace Clem Haskins, who Gonzaga beat in the ‘99 tournament, and here we are today.

Gonzaga’s story is amazing and a national title would be a great capper. It’s a program that should not be where it is.

every year they keep chipping. In the future they could win maybe 3 championships

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
deadass. Remember that biker shootout while back in Waco. :lolbron:

I live in Waco. If you are blacc and go to Baylor , you’re either an athlete or you like being around white folk . Try gettin with a Baylor sista and watch how weird they are

super proud of the basketball teams tho . This is a big come up for Baylor men’s basketball . From teammates selling drugs and killing eachother to this

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I live in Waco. If you are blacc and go to Baylor , you’re either an athlete or you like being around white folk . Try gettin with a Baylor sista and watch how weird they are

super proud of the basketball teams tho . This is a big come up for Baylor men’s basketball . From teammates selling drugs and killing eachother to this

damn that wild. Yeah I figured Waco is all white. Some Mexican chick awhile back in 2012 that went to UT Austin I met on spring break in Panama City beach told me there’s a place in Texas that black folks should never go. You know where that is at?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
damn that wild. Yeah I figured Waco is all white. Some Mexican chick awhile back in 2012 that went to UT Austin I met on spring break in Panama City beach told me there’s a place in Texas that black folks should never go. You know where that is at?

Waco ain’t all white but Baylor damn sho is. Major gentrification going on since them Magnolia Chip and Joanna mfs came to town

shid Vidor? I’m pretty sure it’s in that area . Ive never been in SouthEast TX , been to Houston once

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Waco ain’t all white but Baylor damn sho is. Major gentrification going on since them Magnolia Chip and Joanna mfs came to town

shid Vidor? I’m pretty sure it’s in that area . Ive never been in SouthEast TX , been to Houston once

yeah she said south east Texas. I dead ass remember it now. Just didn’t know the city/town she was talking about.