))))Official March Madness 2021 Thread((((

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Most analysts 2 weeks ago:

"Michigan is in the toughest region, by far. They'll be the first #1 seed to go down in the tournament."

These experts don't know shyt. If I took their advice I'd be broke af.
Gotta salute Juwan . :salute:

Sadly I think Leonard Ham lost his last good shot . He’ll get back to the tourney but I don’t see him making any real noise anymore . Fortunately his job is super secure there . Last season was really his season to win the chip . I know he’s still upset the pandemic ruined things for him .

Last edited:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
They're buggin' with the game times for Tuesday's games. Michigan/UCLA is at 10ET/7PT and Gonzaga/USC, two west coast schools, is at 7ET/4PT. :wtf:

Gonzaga is the bigger draw, and they want more eyes to watch them.

Just a weird year where 7 or the 8 teams are west of the Mississippi, and all of the blue blood programs are out of the tourney. Gonzaga is the draw right now.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Gonzaga is the bigger draw, and they want more eyes to watch them.

Just a weird year where 7 or the 8 teams are west of the Mississippi, and all of the blue blood programs are out of the tourney. Gonzaga is the draw right now.

Neither game interests me much but from a more “serious” basketball perspective , Mich/UCLA looks like the better game on paper ... from a causal lens you’re right ... Zags has the most draw potential of the teams left . :hhh:

it’s Few’s to lose :manny:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Neither game interests me much but from a more “serious” basketball perspective , Mich/UCLA looks like the better game on paper ... from a causal lens you’re right ... Zags has the most draw potential of the teams left . :hhh:

it’s Few’s to lose :manny:

Michigan bout to run those boys off the court, UCLA best player a Mexican I think:childplease: