Daps
Reppin
NULL
ucla deserve to lose.. fukk em
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
The tourney is my first time viewing Evan Mobley and I don't see the hype about him. He looks fairly skilled but he's so incredibly thin. Who was the last big guy this skinny who panned out in the league? KG? He doesn't look like he's gonna put on muscle like Giannis either.
Anthony Davis was thin as hell at Kentucky. And Bosh was also rail thin at GT. I don't think his shoulders are as broad as AD's though, but he still looks like he can put some weight on his frame. Besides, right now you don't have to be big and bulky to be effective as a center/PF hybrid. He can be what Christian Wood is with a better shot blocking presence and that's still a nice piece to build on.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The possibility of USC/Gonzaga is the kind of shyt the G-Leaguers are missing out on. You can’t buy that exposure. Suggs and Mobley are gonna bask.

What do you think of Mobley ? Im trying to get myself to like him as much as everyone else.I dont see a star at the next level...

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
What do you think of Mobley ? Im trying to get myself to like him as much as everyone else.I dont see a star at the next level...

i don’t like him as much as Wiseman. I don’t see a big time star either unless he goes somewhere that has a track record of molding big men like him.

I do like his passing ability, but that and his shot blocking ability are his main plus attributes

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds me of KAT but has a ceiling of AD. We won’t know until he fills out his frame, but no reason he shouldn’t be a franchise player.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Reminds me of KAT but has a ceiling of AD. We won’t know until he fills out his frame, but no reason he shouldn’t be a franchise player.

I dont see a franchise player..ive been wrong before about college bigs but i see a bigger Shawn Marion type of player....bouncy athletic,defensive nightmare a guy who will rely on his jumping/athleticism and not on fundamentals...i dont see AD at all...

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Why couldn't they just make free throws :mjcry:

We was gon lose to Michigan anyway cause they were gon big man us to death but still :to:
Im not used to this basketball pain :mjcry: