Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Figured so, typical boule production made for white people :francis:

So are you saying it was amazing acting or just plain disturbing? :patrice:
I believe its episode 5 when MKW's character comes out as gay (sex scene and all) and he goes through a serious breakdown and the episode ends with a magical awakening at a gay celebration
He's admitted that he's been bi-curious in the past so it just looks like he was really going through it during those gays scenes
Later in the season they time travel to the Tulsa Massacre where his first boyfriend gets killed which is a plot point to whats going on in the present

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
DevotedRipeDowitcher-max-1mb.gif

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I believe its episode 5 when MKW's character comes out as gay (sex scene and all) and he goes through a serious breakdown and the episode ends with a magical awakening at a gay celebration
He's admitted that he's been bi-curious in the past so it just looks like he was really going through it during those gays scenes
Later in the season they time travel to the Tulsa Massacre where his first boyfriend gets killed which is a plot point to whats going on in the present
Yeah I’m done on this show

What the fukk even is this bullshyt? :mjtf:

There ain’t a smiley in the world.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So I just started this.

All is well...

Then Majors goes behind the bar and the barman is getting sucked off by a random dude!

What the FUKK!?

Other than that, episode 1 was really great. Then I come here to get the lay of the series and then all I'm reading is that it's gay this and that! Well damn...