Official Lost Ark Thread | PC | (Isometric Action MMORPG) (Breaking charts on Steam!))

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
After getting a character to level 50, I can see why people would like this game but it's not for me. I might play it casually but I can't see myself putting a lot of time into it.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
It's already out and f2p, I would try it first before spending money

I picked up gunlancer its cool, I'm not a fan of the point to click movement... with diablo it's OK cause you have very few buttons to press..

Controller :blessed:

:patrice:Been scoping this since folks tried to get people to pay it on those Russian servers.

I'll hold off until the smoke is clear with the servers and the hype because so far it reminds me of a isometric BDO with the grinding and the heavy P2W vibes.

You don't have to P2W to compete like in BDO, a F2P player has way more options than in that game.

Endgame is grinding materials on alts, to send to your main character to beef up their gear. You can fail upgrades but you never slide back.

Every system in the game feeds another system, so you are always making progress somewhere.

Your alts even get a rest bonus, so if you dont play for a few days, you get extra mats from doing dungeons so don't truly stay far behind :ehh:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Are any of the packs worth it or should I just stick with f2p?

You can get most of the stuff in game. Besides some convenience items.

They throw free mounts at you and you only need the starting pet to get auto loot (which for your account, so every character can use all the mounts and pets you have)

Most things in this game are account (Roster) bound so it's heaven for an altholic like me :blessed:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Controller :blessed:

You don't have to P2W to compete like in BDO, a F2P player has way more options than in that game.

Endgame is grinding materials on alts, to send to your main character to beef up their gear. You can fail upgrades but you never slide back.

Every system in the game feeds another system, so you are always making progress somewhere.

Your alts even get a rest bonus, so if you dont play for a few days, you get extra mats from doing dungeons so don't truly stay far behind :ehh:

That's good to know :whoo:. The one thing I hate about MMO games is the fear of being left behind. In some cases like Path of Exile where brehs going through mobs like fukking One Punch Man, while I'm still hitting things with a stick.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
That's good to know :whoo:. The one thing I hate about MMO games is the fear of being left behind. In some cases like Path of Exile where brehs going through mobs like fukking One Punch Man, while I'm still hitting things with a stick.

More than half the player base got stuck at the first Tier of endgame content :mjlol:

You'll see people say often, the game is marathon not a sprint. Endgame gear is just one part of playing.

I like sailing around the islands doing random ass stuff.

Turning into a panda and eating bamboo as an event:mjlol:

Helping a man grieving his lost wife :mjcry:

Collecting the collectables like Zelda :blessed:

And all this gives your materials to grind your gear, gives you skill points, Virtue points to make NPCs trust you (to give you more shyt!) and more.

I love this game :wow:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
y4m6cFWftqQz1RlVADV5-PVTHJABOXti7IL4yb8nkMPsvHJ-y2GMzshG5gLtyicaGBPrL3Mqc2rHmJzaUhhrGvA_JArQebW3ZdOm4PkbxkYICClfqvTPAr-8C5FaO6R3ZiuQgs7PJVD0gDjsdpjjORwQNoPZAwhgm6KCgTNKC2hZq06H9r5XekmO3HLZyfLhuJc
y4m9eTPdvO_FPM4hB8x4yryPGEQE1ezy1LixeYJiT0XyW96HINPfCsKqaGTCixjYyG0Kywn_BJnZX5FGUmdeFgkNyvRxEZnuOl0MZZo4SWVzablvapfYl659TtiXNXDN5dnbZBz4C7gTOsStjt7kKGsNEFwSgo2OYyhMPW7_t_MvduViavgiQvBpAD_Zx_3GW64
y4m-zA2cIl4ljLqTKgfNAwK2S36i_SoezDgVdjl4wQnFYkcgaH1CGuBeHkimxnfLUggEXmd1EWzE4MeFqbQ5i2njFNu-bT9wOqCj7QCwKbIKjG6pWbYKTfcqc8kPHMOCTztJSKAOAFrkCF8avean7nf2oNrWoJ_cGzLIERofqvD2M8LDPThpZQPX1S7jPIcDleM