Official Lost Ark Thread | PC | (Isometric Action MMORPG) (Breaking charts on Steam!))

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Played for 10 mins and was ready to bush it because I hated the controls. Then tried a PS5 controller and the shyt is niceeee

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Played for 10 mins and was ready to bush it because I hated the controls. Then tried a PS5 controller and the shyt is niceeee

Yea, this shyt is hard on keyboard and mouse. Feels clunky as shyt in terms of stringing together combos, maybe I just need to get my muscle memory up or something, cause i feel :flabbynsick: .

Also the quests in this game so far are :russell:, I have no absolutely no idea whats going on in the story line, ive just been spam clicking from one tedious quest to another, they arnt engaging or fun at all. Im at 41 right now, hopefully I reach 50 by tonight or some shyt, to try other classes before I start the raiding endgame part and pvp.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I can't think of one class to main. I think I might have settled on Paladin but that Artillerist is calling me.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
They got a gunlance in this game? :ohhh:

I don’t usually fukk with Koreans but I might try this

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:patrice:Been scoping this since folks tried to get people to pay it on those Russian servers.

I'll hold off until the smoke is clear with the servers and the hype because so far it reminds me of a isometric BDO with the grinding and the heavy P2W vibes.