Official Lost Ark Thread | PC | (Isometric Action MMORPG) (Breaking charts on Steam!))

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Got to level 21 last night then went to sleep. Ima be honest with the 2-3 people that's playing, we going have to find a real guild with more people or we not going make it:russ:.

I was in a party with @Detroit Wave yesterday, breh played for about 5mins then logged out :pachaha:
Can’t front I got hungry:mjlol: finna put in some time over the next couple days tho

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
What server are y'all playing on?

We on the Na East Kadon server I believe. Yea im definitely tryna run some coop soon. I think i got to 16 or 17 last night gonna get back on later.

Got to level 21 last night then went to sleep. Ima be honest with the 2-3 people that's playing, we going have to find a real guild with more people or we not going make it:russ:.

I was in a party with @Detroit Wave yesterday, breh played for about 5mins then logged out :pachaha:

I think you can join up to 10 guilds right?

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
We on the Na East Kadon server I believe. Yea im definitely tryna run some coop soon. I think i got to 16 or 17 last night gonna get back on later.

I think you can join up to 10 guilds right?

Ladon*

And not sure about the guild thing

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Accept me into the guild when yall get a chance I requested an invitation. Also you gotta add people by character name in this to the friends list. My character name is Ayoitzslayer