Official Loki Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loki learning to love himself :jbhmm::patrice::merchant:

hold up so the real Loki prolly wasn't killed in Infinity War?? Cuz he got put onto some game

Yea bruh in this thread called it earlier with the loki duplicate explanation. Basically spelled it out for those who were too slow to
Catch it and they showed his clones were actually solid.

Love how classic loki displayed his real comic powers like teleporting etc. im guessing loki get a major upgrade after this series

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I told my brother it might be the Loki who fell off the Rainbow Bridge. A duplicate so real.

Not sure how he could create the TVA but definitely takeover from the real Time Keepers.

Has to be either a Loki or Kang. If it's not one of them then I'll be pretty surprised.

I'm leaning a little more towards Kang tho, mainly because I don't see what Loki's motive would be. Loki(s) are narcissistic and want attention, controlling things in the background is kind of out of character.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Has to be either a Loki or Kang. If it's not one of them then I'll be pretty surprised.

I'm leaning a little more towards Kang tho, mainly because I don't see what Loki's motive would be. Loki(s) are narcissistic and want attention, controlling things in the background is kind of out of character.
It would kind of be like what he did in Dark World/ Ragnarok by taking Odin’s spot.

And they showed how Lokis backstab each other.

I just don’t see Loki making animatronics and temp pads.

The only version we haven’t seen is a competent, truly evil Loki. Plus the image of a castle makes me think of someone innocent held hostage.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If I had to put money on it it'd have to be another Loki.
Variant Loki wanted to overthrow the Time Keepers
Sylvie wanted to kill the Time Keepers
Classic Loki was able to fake his own death so well to fool Thanos.

Either its Tom as another Loki or its OG Loki if he never got caught by the TVA after hding out.