Official Loki Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Part of it Marvel wants to have all these different stories going on at the same time, and the fans wants the multiverse because they know it’s the only storyline that will evolve into the next Thanos level event. A lot of these shows would be better received if they provided additional context leading up to secret wars.

Hell a lot of these shows would be better received if they hinted they were taking place in different realities and secret wars is what made them all come together.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Gotta blame the writers there's no excuses for the other shows to be lackluster...:hhh:
Writing for sure better but overall production, direction etc just seems so much better in Loki. Loki feels like they actually spent time in pre-production talking and mapping/planning shyt out. Most of these other marvel shows feel like they're just making it up day of shooting and going "eh we'll fix it in post."

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Writing for sure better but overall production, direction etc just seems so much better in Loki. Loki feels like they actually spent time in pre-production talking and mapping/planning shyt out. Most of these other marvel shows feel like they're just making it up day of shooting and going "eh we'll fix it in post."
He's the biggest character of the TV shows and has been directly or indirectly involved in damn near all the earths attacks lol.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
If it is used as a story telling device, and not a crutch, I and like it (Across the Spiderverse = Good, End Game = Bad). It was used excellently here. Making the macguffin in the past to give it to themselves in the future got a laugh out of me. Dope.

The "communication across timelines" slightly reminded me of the scene with the car keys from "Bill and Ted"