Official Loki Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
First episode was great. it Doesn't look cheap like some of the other marvel shows. I'm just tired of the multi universe/ dimension/ time travel plots; its in every show or movie now even stat wars.
If it is used as a story telling device, and not a crutch, I and like it (Across the Spiderverse = Good, End Game = Bad). It was used excellently here. Making the macguffin in the past to give it to themselves in the future got a laugh out of me. Dope.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Feels like Disneys marketing is dropping the ball on this one. The show is way too good for it not have more hype.
remember the actors still striking so they can't promote. But they do need some commercials on ABC/Freeform and etc.. but then again, it's different since they really want people to subscribe. I think watching is secondary

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Or it was pre-ordained she'd set off the multiverse on the flipside of the coin. :manny: he who remains was expecting them
I think this has all happened before and has to happen again but maybe they can do it better this time and Kang won’t be crazy and alone at the end of time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think this has all happened before and has to happen again but maybe they can do it better this time and Kang won’t be crazy and alone at the end of time.

Nah it's not a time loop we would have seen evidence of that...:francis:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nah it's not a time loop we would have seen evidence of that...:francis:
No that’s the thing Kang set it up to be a time loop because we have seen how you can change the present in the past. He who remains Kang won, but was for some reason still fukked in that castle alone so this was him setting it up to win again but better.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No that’s the thing Kang set it up to be a time loop because we have seen how you can change the present in the past. He who remains Kang won, but was for some reason still fukked in that castle alone so this was him setting it up to win again but better.

maybe but he told them killing him would unlock the door... I mean he even had transcripts of the entire conversation...:mjlol: its like he wanted to die...:manny: