Official Loki Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
maybe but he told them killing him would unlock the door... I mean he even had transcripts of the entire conversation...:mjlol: its like he wanted to die...:manny:
I think he wanted them to take over for him and work for him but knew he wasn’t beating them. So instead of fighting he set up contingencies so that if they killed him, he could go thru whatever he needed to step by step in order to survive again. The new version would know everything he did to get to the end of time and replicate and improve on it thus sending renslayer to join him next tjme

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think he wanted them to take over for him and work for him but knew he wasn’t beating them. So instead of fighting he set up contingencies so that if they killed him, he could go thru whatever he needed to step by step in order to survive again. The new version would know everything he did to get to the end of time and replicate and improve on it thus sending renslayer to join him next tjme

:ehh: nice theory...

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The Kang Easter-eggs in the imagery of Episode 01 :wow:
When Loki dropped the Time-moniter..
full

When Loki dropped the time-monitor,
he caused a crack in the TVA logo, visually symbolizing Kang imo.

A crack in the Time Variant Authority = Kang The Conqueror
IMG-3357.jpg

IMG-3359.jpg

IMG-3360.jpg

IMG-3361.jpg
Marvel with the A-1 build up in Loki out the gate :blessed:

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Exactly, that what I am saying.

The only difference is I think he wanted them to kill him, he had gone insane from loneliness, and everything happening is to reset to him there with Renslayer.

Like was there a “loom” before, because wasn’t the point to prune realities or did they create one in the past to combine universes in the future, because maybe he realized pruning was inhumane as well. What’s really interesting about this show is it might allow things in the past to change the future which opens up a lot of possibilities.

Last edited: