Official Loki Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man this episode was superb

If you know anything about kang at all they knocked it out the park.

Also merging him and the one who remains very smart and a good choice

I feel like this is better to those that are long time comic heads.

Sadly they couldn't nail reg old taskmaster...

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting. Very Interesting :jbhmm:
But aint Kang supposed to show up in Ant-Man?
He is was too much of a Boss Don for Ant-Man to handle. FOH:rudy:
You got Ant Man fukked up. Look past Scott Lang being goofy and think about what he's connected to

None of Endgame happens without Scott. The tech he's associated with caused all of this

Tony doesn't make a time machine without the alley from Scott

Loki doesn't end up scrapping with himself at the end of time without the events Scott set in motion

It makes perfect sense for Kang to be in Ant Man 3

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
explain Mobius not recognizing Loki and the changes in the building.
it can't be the same TVA.

two possible answers:
  • #1 (i think it's this one): she accidentally dropped loki in one of the branching timelines by mistake, and in that one the TVA is ruled outright by a kang closer to his prime version. this makes sense because of course other kangs would use the idea of a TVA to eliminate all the other timelines. it's an idea a kang came up with, and they're all kang. loki being lost in the timestream, trying to reunite with loki, also makes for a good season 2 angle.
  • #2: by the time loki has been sent back to the TVA, a new kang has already stepped into control and used time travel to re-write the TVA's history. if you know renslayer from the comics, then she could give him all the intel he needs (the more i think about it, there's no way ms. minutes was talking about the kang we met when speaking to loki and renslayer). that said, i dont think it's this one.

Code

Banned
Daps

I know all signs pointed to captain marvel being garbage but I hade hope because of this concept art

98b.jpg

smh :snoop:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
two possible answers:
  • #1 (i think it's this one): she accidentally dropped loki in one of the branching timelines by mistake, and in that one the TVA is ruled outright by a kang closer to his prime version. this makes sense because of course other kangs would use the idea of a TVA to eliminate all the other timelines. it's an idea a kang came up with, and they're all kang. loki being lost in the timestream, trying to reunite with loki, also makes for a good season 2 angle.
  • #2: by the time loki has been sent back to the TVA, a new kang has already stepped into control and used time travel to re-write the TVA's history. if you know renslayer from the comics, then she could give him all the intel he needs (the more i think about it, there's no way ms. minutes was talking about the kang we met when speaking to loki and renslayer). that said, i dont think it's this one.
I think it's #2. In #1 TVA headquarters would have to be part of some timeline and I thought they established the TVA is outside every timeline?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can definitely tell just from this episode that Kang is going to be a great villain. He looks kind of goofy in the comics but Jonathan Majors killed it. Can't wait to see the evil(er) versions.

I'm slightly disappointed that his first appearance will be in Antman 3 though. No offense to Ant-Man but he seems kind of beneath Kang...