Official Loki Thread

Daps
They played this shyt perfectly.

This wasn't Kang it was Immortus? Immortus - Wikipedia

So those complaining they didn't like Kang being all goofy, well it wasn't Kang, it was a version of him, a nicer version. That real Kang gonna be next level and then that Kang of him is going to be next level then the Kang that is part of Avengers - Iron Lad, is going to be next level. I think there will be like 5 versions of Kang across all the movies/shows and we won't even know what to do about it :ohhh:

Basically this shyt is now comic book fantasy and cinema fantasy. You can have any character come back and return under a new actor. In fact T'Challa could come back as a new face from other universe, as could Iron Man. Feige basically set up the next 30 years of Marvel. Any actor wants to leave, any character dies, there is always a way to bring them back or replace them. Plus the actual storylines we get will be more expansive then ever. Seems like Secret Wars will be the new Infinity Gauntlet.

Terrance Howard the original War Machayne coming back Mayne :banderas:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
breh they literally just made it where we finna watch everything they put out just to see how Kang appears :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::wow:

This what I was trying explain earlier in the thread...

I got Disney+ just for Loki and was going to cancel it...now I'm stuck with this shyt because I have to watch every show coming on now.

It was a genius creative, logistical, financial business move. It just made sense to introduce Kang/Immortus now.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

I got Disney+ just for Loki and was going to cancel it...now I'm stuck with this shyt because I have to watch every show coming on now.

It was a genius creative, logistical, financial business move. It just made sense to introduce Kang/Immortus now.
Check out the mandolrion it’s a good show as well

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Not necessarily considering Kang was born in the 31st century. All it means is that sometime in the future one of Reed's descendants marries Black and then their children marries Black and boom you got Nathaniel Richards.

I want a black Reed Richards and Blue Marvel….. :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

literally only reason I saw Captain Marvel was because of End Game lmfaooooo. But this ramps up the stakes anymore since we are just now starting the Phase and then its a Breh who is about to be leading the way lmfaooo. IDK too much about Kang in the comics and how his story ends if it even ends, but like I mentioned Majors is only 31, so he could literally be doing this for 20-30 yrs :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
what yall think about the theory that another version of kang reset the tva wiping everyones memories after he who remains got killed, I thought it was another timeline tva but somebody pointed out that the tva exists outside of time :lupe:
He said he would end up back at the citadel anyways.

It was a bleak nothing matters symbolism of belief systems

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
what yall think about the theory that another version of kang reset the tva wiping everyones memories after he who remains got killed, I thought it was another timeline tva but somebody pointed out that the tva exists outside of time :lupe:
Yes, a less benevolent and less secretive Kang is running the TVA now.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I wonder if them saying Loki is basically the thing that brings the best out of the heroes will play into this. Did this Kang do all of this on purpose, knowing other and more dangerous variants of himself were ultimately coming, and he needed Loki to prep both the TVA and Avengers to be better suited to take those variants on?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

explain Mobius not recognizing Loki and the changes in the building.
it can't be the same TVA.