Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never liked Kang before
He was just a guy in a goofy suit with powers
This made him interesting and human
Sometimes changes from the source material are good

breh... you don't know kang.

and the funny shyt is the person we saw wasn't kang. not really. that felt like immortus.

when the REAL kang reveals himself???

:damn:avengers are fukked. :damn:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta

and the funny shyt is the person we saw wasn't kang. not really. that felt like immortus.

that may have been immortus Kang..he was breaking that shyt down perfectly that's the nicest Kang we gonna get and he still knew he was a genocidal villian... this new pro black Kang :banderas: bout to have his foot on these nikkas necks

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A visual representation of me when those elevator doors opened and Jonathan Majors was sitting in there

rick.jpg

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I've read comics with him in it
He wasn't fun to read

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that may have been immortus Kang..he was breaking that shyt down perfectly that's the nicest Kang we gonna get and he still knew he was a genocidal villian... this new pro black Kang :banderas: bout to have his foot on these nikkas necks

yeah. that was not kang, lol. way too nice. way too cordial and conceding. way too many fukks given.

prime kang is coming for all this multiversal shyt. fukk your freedom.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Genderflip Flashsmasher

Don't mind me, just stealing this unashamedly :pachaha::salute:

i like the kang actor dope dude. council of kangs is gonna be a sight to see, u thot a gang of lokis where bad. i like antman but dude shld not be facing kang at all, thats an avengers level threat and scott play too much, the shift in tone from the previous two films would take a bit to get into if they decide to make it a serious film but i'm down either way. strange probably thinking thanos was right cuz now its really bad outhere. when will we get eternity n the living tribunals where are the dieties n cosmic concepts

Lord Chaos and Master Order :lawd:
Infinity and Eternity :lawd:

My only problem with all this timey-wimey business (:pachaha:) is that it all inevitably ends up going off the rails and encourages lazy writing. Worse, people will stop caring about it all because if you can just invalidate entire previous phases with the magic-alternate-universe pen, what's the point in watching any of it?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Overall I give the series 8.5/10. Needed a little more action and I could nitpick a couple of the performances. But story wise and putting it in context of what came before it in the MCU this shyt was top notch and they actually paid it off with movie shyt at the end. Shyt is wide open now they can do whatever they want now. Waldron knocked it out of the park writing wise and I'm very happy Feige has added him as an integral writer in the MCU.
Phase 4 just got a lot more interesting #Marvelset. Let's go! :win:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

My only problem with all this timey-wimey business (:pachaha:) is that it all inevitably ends up going off the rails and encourages lazy writing. Worse, people will stop caring about it all because if you can just invalidate entire previous phases with the magic-alternate-universe pen, what's the point in watching any of it?
So you're saying they shouldn't follow comic book storylines that are already laid out

:beli:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

this will end at some point with everything getting merged into one time line