Official Legion Season 3 Thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Having her child be born and die in her arms within 3 minutes fukked her up.
Dude that was some disturbing Kubrick shyt. I just caught up on the two most recent episodes and they were fukking masterful. Getting lit off some weed and watching this shyt is a whole different experience. Aubrey is a great actress. Those time demon things are interesting and freaky af at the same time

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Legion was going ham this episode. :damn:
My favorite part had to be when Syd tried to take over David’s body and his alternate personalities took over :ohlawd:

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yea I wasnt really fukkin with this ep at all. Kinda felt like filler.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It might seem out of place initially but it's far from filler b/c of what it illustrates and builds in character. It's like the SSN 2 episodes where David's trying to figure out Syd's loop of memories or where you see all the multiverse Davids.

I can understand where people wanting the story to keep going forward from plot point to plot point might not appreciate this divergence but take time to realize what was witnessed.

Melanie & Oliver took Syd's mind ripped from her body by David and left in the astral plane helpless as an infant and they nurtured and raised her as Syd's own mother never did and prepared her to fight for others and accept loss as part of the fight and then placed her back as probably the only one who can face him directly (even Farouk said so a few eps back). Realize the parallels in trying to save Cynthia from herself and trying to save David from himself.

And that all only took 20 minutes in real world time as pursuant to the ongoing plot (depending what the time demons ate.)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Hawley season 3s are :francis:

Hopefully the finale is least dope like Fargo s3

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
It might seem out of place initially but it's far from filler b/c of what it illustrates and builds in character. It's like the SSN 2 episodes where David's trying to figure out Syd's loop of memories or where you see all the multiverse Davids.

I can understand where people wanting the story to keep going forward from plot point to plot point might not appreciate this divergence but take time to realize what was witnessed.

Melanie & Oliver took Syd's mind ripped from her body by David and left in the astral plane helpless as an infant and they nurtured and raised her as Syd's own mother never did and prepared her to fight for others and accept loss as part of the fight and then placed her back as probably the only one who can face him directly (even Farouk said so a few eps back). Realize the parallels in trying to save Cynthia from herself and trying to save David from himself.

And that all only took 20 minutes in real world time as pursuant to the ongoing plot (depending what the time demons ate.)
syd episodes are the worst and the david multiverse episode was a obvious

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Rafi as the wolf was great :lolbron:. "Have you heard about chlamydia" :mjlol:

"The light-bulb isn't afraid of the darkness, because that's where it can shine brightest" :mjlit:

He was great in that scumbag role.

Kerry telling Carry to fall back because she needs to be able to fight :bryan:

Rafi was killing me man. For those that didn't watch The League I bring you Rafi...:mjlol:

@ 0:56 second mark:russ:

Last edited: