Official Legion Season 3 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah I can't agree with that. He just took the memory of Farouk telling her that he was the villain. He didn't make her fukk him. They were fukking before that anyway and this wasn't even physical. He astro projected and had mind sex with her. Didn't she make him spend Groundhog's Day in her memory where she used her powers to have her mother's boyfriend go to jail and had that bully in school. They even tried to put the bodies he accumulated while Farouk was in control on him. Now Farouk is the good guy and they ignore the tons of bodies he had. The shyt he did to his sister by putting Lenny in her body doesn't even get mentioned. They came looking for him and even broke him out of the nuthouse. I'm on team David/Legion.

This, all of this.

Syd talking about "when you killed those soldiers at Division 3 you enjoyed it"....then completely over looking the fact that The Shadow King did the exact same thing earlier in this season. And it wasn't because they kidnapped/tortured his sister, like David....it was because he wanted a weapon or whatever the fukk to put Lenny in David's sisters body.

I could maybe over look some of this if The Shadow King was locked up and they all turned on David....turning on David still wouldn't make much sense, but on top of that they got The Shadow King just chilling....unless they reveal next season he's been controlling them....I don't know man. They got loose as fukk with the writing this season.

It's funny Noah Hawley mentioned "Breaking Bad" because it seems like they tried to write this show how some seasons of "BB" were written....like 2 and 5A and 5B....where they have an end in mind and write towards that....but the end in this case was "David is the villain" and they didn't connect the dots, at all.

This show is extremely frustrating because those little Jon Hamm segments were great and the "alternate reality" episode is GOAT level. Outside of that this season was way off though.

Fred.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This, all of this.

Syd talking about "when you killed those soldiers at Division 3 you enjoyed it"....then completely over looking the fact that The Shadow King did the exact same thing earlier in this season. And it wasn't because they kidnapped/tortured his sister, like David....it was because he wanted a weapon or whatever the fukk to put Lenny in David's sisters body.

I could maybe over look some of this if The Shadow King was locked up and they all turned on David....turning on David still wouldn't make much sense, but on top of that they got The Shadow King just chilling....unless they reveal next season he's been controlling them....I don't know man. They got loose as fukk with the writing this season.

It's funny Noah Hawley mentioned "Breaking Bad" because it seems like they tried to write this show how some seasons of "BB" were written....like 2 and 5A and 5B....where they have an end in mind and write towards that....but the end in this case was "David is the villain" and they didn't connect the dots, at all.

This show is extremely frustrating because those little Jon Hamm segments were great and the "alternate reality" episode is GOAT level. Outside of that this season was way off though.

Fred.
YES YES YES. They just swept everything SK did under the rug and had him sitting front row while they all took shots at David telling him he was a piece of shyt psychotic and a villain. SK killed all of those monks and took over Oliver's body and killed more people from Division 3 but to tell you the truth the real villains aren't even Farouk and David....its Division 3 and scumbag Xavier. Farouk said a few episodes back that he was a king of his country and Xavier is the one ("a white man" Farouk's words not mines) who came into it and decided Farouk wasn't fit to be king just b/c he felt the need to and he had the right to do it. Scumbag Xavier gave David up to the Haller's for adoption and didnt even want him. Now he's an Omega level mutant and can't nobody fukk with him. The same people who've been begging an pleading him to join their little team now want to kill him and throw him back in a nuthouse. And the nerve of Syd of all people to try and judge after her crazy childhood...but I guess since she was a child and ruined people's live it doesn't count. fukk that all of these muthafukkas got it coming next season.
tumblr_paarvkaext1sxnbdko2_540.gif

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Some of my thoughts on episode 11. I really enjoyed it and thought it was the best one of the season which has been pretty rough overall. I really liked the dialogue exchanges and ending.

I wasn't bothered by everyone turning on him, honestly i don't think any of them ever trusted David despite smiling in his face and telling him otherwise ( i imagine at least some of us has experienced that ourselves ). Maybe he knew that but it seems like he trusted them at least a little but they've been ready to turn on him quick, just why keep ignoring Shadow King like he isn't a monster?. As for Syd? someone on reddit who said he's dealt with mental illness himself explained that's how his girlfriends would turn on him. They would both meet at rock bottom, they tell him who they want him to be and build him up "god loves the sinners best", things improve for a while and then as soon as there's a slip up he's no longer the hero. Granted David did step into Cosby territory tho.

I will say Farouk just running around free did bother me, felt a bit forced just for the role reversal. Maybe the mouse got to them all and not just Syd but still ehh. That ending though :wow: even Farouk has to fall back now. Legion is considered beyond omega and the god mutant so it's time to just pray.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta remember, we know what happens in the timeline where David kills Farouq.

David ends up destroying the world.

Most of the season was based around future Syd's plan to find Farouq's body do he can help defend against David.

If Farouq gave present day Syd that info, he wasn't tricking her, he may have some ulterior motive, but he was telling Syd the truth.
the problem with future crimes are they didn’t happen. David didn’t kill Farouk resulting in him destroying the world sooo what exactly are they prosecuting him for in the first place ?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Nah I can't agree with that. He just took the memory of Farouk telling her that he was the villain. He didn't make her fukk him. They were fukking before that anyway and this wasn't even physical. He astro projected and had mind sex with her. Didn't she make him spend Groundhog's Day in her memory where she used her powers to have her mother's boyfriend go to jail and had that bully in school. They even tried to put the bodies he accumulated while Farouk was in control on him. Now Farouk is the good guy and they ignore the tons of bodies he had. The shyt he did to his sister by putting Lenny in her body doesn't even get mentioned. They came looking for him and even broke him out of the nuthouse. I'm on team David/Legion.
would he have fukked her if she had the memory of Farouk telling her he was a villain?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gotta remember, we know what happens in the timeline where David kills Farouq.

David ends up destroying the world.

Most of the season was based around future Syd's plan to find Farouq's body do he can help defend against David.

If Farouq gave present day Syd that info, he wasn't tricking her, he may have some ulterior motive, but he was telling Syd the truth.
How do we actually know this? Why couldn't this be the timeline all along?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I feel like this has to be the case. Next season we're probably going to find out what SK said to convince them.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I'm made every effort to finish this season, because I hate starting some shyt and not finishing (even though I found it to be an incedibly dreadful chore :sadcam:). I somehow just made it to the end of episode 7, but I just can't do it. I'm not entertained or curious at all about what's happening :gucci:. I'm done with this show. :rudy:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
would he have fukked her if she had the memory of Farouk telling her he was a villain?
Most likely not since she was ready to kill him point blank without hesitation but I still don't think he drugged her and had sex with her. It aint like he put a love spell on her and made her do some shyt she never did before. First she was actually pissed bc she felt David was emotionally cheating on her with her "future" self. Now she ready to straight up kill David b/c Farouk told her he was the villain and whispered in her ear. Now that I think about it Farouk probably did whisper in everyone's ear and manipulating Division 3. Don't forget he wanted to see David reach his full potential. He kept telling him that they were both gods and that David has unlimited potential. Now that he's reached it I think Farouk might be a little scared of what he unleashed.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This, all of this.

Fred.
i completely agree.

and the Breaking Bad reference is funny, cuz syd is basically annoying like Skylar now. allthese mufukkas got mind fukked by shadow king, but turned on David Xavier

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm hella late, but i just watched the season finale, and I don't blame David for being pissed. You do some minority report shyt for stuff i MIGHT do? Could they have come up with a worse plan then imprisoning him like that, if there's one way a mutant is gonna go supernova then it's doing that shyt. By trying to stop him from going crazy, they made him go crazy. It's also weird how Syd just automatically trust Shadow King,when they know at this point it's in his own self interest to manipulate people to the solution where they keep him in the picture. Like how the fukk are you just gonna let him join in on your meetings and shyt?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I just caught up and finished the season when the puzzle pieces started coming together. :wow:

This "good" guy version of Dvid was just a delusion to win over Syd. Still feel it's kinda fukked to judge David for shyt he hasn't done which of course may potentially cause the very future they're trying to avoid. He may not even be evil now that he knows of his potential future he may just do whatever he feels is right without Division 3. Season 3: Legion and Lenny fukkery and Division 3 working with Shadow King has a lot of potential.

Last edited: