Official Legion Season 3 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I got the part where David erased her memory in the desert, but did he also do something to her mind when he went to astral project in her room?

I enjoyed the finale and it set up things nicely for the future with David going full god mode now :demonic:. Just wish the road to get there wasn't so sluggish and unclear at times. I get where they were ultimately going for with the role reversal between David/Shadow King, but I needed to see more of David actually being mentally ill and verging towards the dark side.

They did a great job with the multiple David's talking tonight, but prior to the finale David mostly struck me as bewildered most of the time and recovering from having a parasite in his mind his entire life. Him wanting to kill Farouk and even torturing Oliver (when he thought Farouk was still controlling him), seemed pretty justifiable to me after what he did to his sister :yeshrug:. Then Sydney's big awakening to what David could be, coming from Farouk posing as Melanie to show those images, could have been done better :patrice:. How much was truly David and how much the Shadow King was driving his actions was murky. I don't know if Syd would be ready to shoot David because of that and trusting her future self.

The Shadow King from my POV was largely the catalyst for sending David on the destructive path. With him out of the picture, does David still go haywire or just eat waffles on floating boats and hang out with Syd. Maybe I'm the one who is suffering from the delusion as to his true nature :damn:.

Poor Pytonomy stuck in that computer, my man got done dirty :martin: . At least Melanie and Oliver got to hang out in the mind ice cream together, eating meals, having sex, not aging when things turn to shyt :ehh:.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
shyt I'd be tired too

Shadow King been doing the most grimiest and manipulative shyt to everyone since they heard his name and yet they go after the person who they think is gonna do something? Worst yet, Syd's hypocritical ass now wants to judge me after everything we know about her? Get all the way the fukk outta here. David showed them mercy when he broke out of jail, I'd dust all of em :pachaha:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
David took a hard L this season. He got played like a damn fiddle by SK. The way SK manipulated everything to force David and former allies down this path was just evil.

I was expecting SK to even the score after season 1, but damn...

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did cross a line though:patrice:

He essentially hit her with a telepathic forget me now then smashed using his projection:lupe:

He made her forget Farouk's slander. The smashing was desperate and not quite ethical, but it wasn't rape. If I'm a telepath and make a police officer with a gun trained on me for no reason think I'm a wall and not a black man, that ain't mental rape. That's correcting a delusion. :hubie: