Official Legion Season 3 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Find you a friend who will stab death in the heart twice before it takes you and appreciates cream soda :ehh:

Lenny back on her drug shyt :blessed:and lesbo shyt :shaq:.

Melanie got vacation time like that to not be working. Division 3 must have good benefits :leon:

David has the power to teleport cars now or was that the machine in the trunk :ohhh:. Dude out here playing Mouse Trap with his co-workers.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Find you a friend who will stab death in the heart twice before it takes you and appreciates cream soda :ehh:

Lenny back on her drug shyt :blessed:and lesbo shyt :shaq:.

Melanie got vacation time like that to not be working. Division 3 must have good benefits :leon:

David has the power to teleport cars now or was that the machine in the trunk :ohhh:. Dude out here playing Mouse Trap with his co-workers.

That was David, I think the device is a means of extracting the Shadow King mind. Kind of like a big fukk you for his sister.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Alright, all caught up. The first 5 or so episodes were intoxicating and the visuals were trippy as hell. :wow:

But for real, absolutely nothing has happened this season, in terms of plot. The plot can be summed up in one sentence: David and his friends are looking for Farouk’s body. That’s it. :hubie:

I feel like all you have to know is that, and you can just start on Episode 8, and not be any less lost than anyone who has watched the entire season so far. That’s not to say that the first 7 episodes weren’t good (they were great), but in terms of plot, nothing has really happened. Watching the first half of this season is an experience you have; that’s it. Plot really isn’t important to this show.

If you can get passed the need to have a plot, I feel like you would really like this show.

Watching this show is the personification of that quote from “The Man From U.N.C.L.E”

Sanders: [In a public restroom, unzipping his fly to use the urinal] What I'm about to feed you, Solo, might taste a little bitter. Nevertheless, you're gonna have to swallow it.

:picard:

Martha

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Almost all the shots in this episode had strong back lighting. It was almost as if the director wanted us to see a glare while watching this episode. :jbhmm:

Also, this and Westeorld are set in a desert. What does this mean?:jbhmm:

I’m confused in this show and confused in Westworld. :patrice:
I’m enjoying the ride though :obama:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost all the shots in this episode had strong back lighting. It was almost as if the director wanted us to see a glare while watching this episode. :jbhmm:

Also, this and Westeorld are set in a desert. What does this mean?:jbhmm:

I’m confused in this show and confused in Westworld. :patrice:
I’m enjoying the ride though :obama:
I think I'm currently enjoying Legion a little more even though I feel like I have a more tenuous grasp on whats actually going on :manny:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I finally caught up on the last two episodes since I have nothing else to watch right now.

I still think this has no business being 11 episodes.

The 8 episodes from last season were perfect for this kind of show.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That opening scene was straight out of Bill Sienkiewicz pages of the comic. I need to find a screenshot of him on that throne.

1ee2429a696d9792f8cf01e79e376673--legion-enemies.jpg