Official Legion Season 3 Thread

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I get that it’s a confusing show but this shyt is confusing to the point where it’s just hard to watch....

I watched up until the first episode of season 2 and I don’t know what the fact is happening. I’m just looking at images at this point.

Episode 2 was far more clear than episode 1. Give it a shot

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Shi'ar namedrop was huge.

That means that in the Legion world, Prof X's space bird girlfriend and her people are known of on Earth (at least to groups like the Summerland crew and maybe Division 3).

Could they also be potentially be seeding the possibility for this version that Lilandra's his mother? Hmmm...

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
6. The girl IS the form that the Shadow King is taking now. The real version of the girl is long dead. Oliver does seem to be aware that he's trapped, but his mind was messed up to begin with.

OK, now I REALLY don't know what's going on.
Does the Shadow King absorb the minds of dead people or something??
Or is HE crazy with multiple imaginary personalities.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
OK, now I REALLY don't know what's going on.
Does the Shadow King absorb the minds of dead people or something??
Or is HE crazy with multiple imaginary personalities.

In the first episode we see oliver and lenny talking in a pool saying that they're trapped. Which means shadow king has basically absorbed them (or at least just lenny since he said she was dead) and uses their appearance to disguise himself.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I definitely got the vibe from future Syd that David is the threat that causes havoc in her timeline :patrice:. The way she didn't say exactly what the threat is and how she remarked how he still looked the same - innocent and sweet. Maybe something happens that drives him mad or he loses control of his powers and starts fukking shyt up. Then the remaining crew realizes they actually need the Shadow King to stop him. They also have Hamm doing the voice narration about how an idea/delusion can infect someone and continue to grow out of hand

Really who knows with this show though :pachaha:

The opening to this episode had me like :dwillhuh:, but things became a bit clearer as the episode unfolded. The Shadow King's raid on Division 3 :wow: and David's mental war with the Shadow King both had :whoo:visuals. So unnerving and psychedelic. The way Oliver grew taller and loomed over Kerry, to the way Lenny moved towards Carry before inverting their powers.

Two Face doesn't trust David for shyt :skip:

Syd be having too much fun switching bodies :heh:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Can someone give me a reason to keep watching this show? Because other than the fact that it looks great and is visually unique, I honestly don’t know what’s going on, and even if someone offered to explain I don’t think I’d care.

(BTW I’ve just watched Ep1 of season 2)

EDIT: fukk it, I’m out :russ:

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Can someone give me a reason to keep watching this show? Because other than the fact that it looks great and is visually unique, I honestly don’t know what’s going on, and even if someone offered to explain I don’t think I’d care.

There might be more partial nudity from women on the show.:takedat:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
There might be more partial nudity from women on the show.:takedat:

You mean the short blonde with the stubby arms?

I'm good
VY2wmdR.png

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Honestly I was just like you last season.

Basically as far as I understand David/Legion is looking for Shadow King/Farouk after dude dipped in another body last season.

David already knew where he was though and could telepathically contact him if he wanted but lied to his team and wasn’t sure if he was lying. He lied so he could revisit his girl in the future who tells him not to kill Farouk. He meets her again and she seems to be afraid of what he becomes after he kills Farouk.

So he hits Farouk on the telepathic hotline and they have a weird battle of the minds. David agrees to help Farouk find his body (I guess thats what he was searching for) as long as Farouk stops killing people. Farouk is apparently a parasite in the old dudes body from last season and has homie and that one chick hostage in his mind.

So basically this is Farouk without pretending to be the girl, oldman, or the monsters that were when he was in davids mind.

Thats about the gist I get from the main story but honestly, I’m leaving a lot of shyt out probably.

I guess the purpose of this show is to be extremely weird, goofy, and violent.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that ep was boring af :pachaha: i realized i dont give a fukk about a single character this ep. Maybe syd but thats cuz shes a pretty pawg. What was with the wrestling shyt too? u could've picked so many things for that "mind fight" and u choose some hella fruity shyt :mjlol: are these the same writers for american gods or what :russ:.....i'll give it one more ep.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If the show sticks with the book character of Legion, David is destined to lose his shyt and become a huge danger to everyone and everything. I enjoy seeing him slowly lose his grip on reality.

Farouk is that cool and calculated evil that i love to see in my villians. Dude is constantly showing that David has all this power, but has no fukking clue how to use it.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
If the show sticks with the book character of Legion, David is destined to lose his shyt and become a huge danger to everyone and everything. I enjoy seeing him slowly lose his grip on reality.

Farouk is that cool and calculated evil that i love to see in my villians. Dude is constantly showing that David has all this power, but has no fukking clue how to use it.
I dont see it that way. David clearly has a better grip on his powers. Farouk thinks hes better than everyone else. Hence him calling himself something more than a god. And his absolute disregard for human life.