Official Legion Season 3 Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Aite im officially done with this. More power to yall who find this entertaining but imma bow out now. Have fun brehs
Episode kept me intrigued, but I wouldn't say it was the most entertaining ep. I'm glad this is a weekly show as I couldn't imagine bingeing this.

I love the actor playing Farouq.

Why did Monk Brother Ali sound like Vin Diesel? :dwillhuh:
pretty sure he was in slo motion or something. His movements were slower than normal speed for some reason. Just another random thing in the show just to be random

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I am not really feeling this season so far. The last season was fukkery but it made sense because of the story's premise. Here there's a whole bunch of weird shyt just because and the main plot so far is not very interesting.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This episode almost made me want to quit this show but I'm gonna stick it out. I really liked the convo Farooq had with David about his past and how Professor X came to his kingdom and tried to dethrone him. Aubrey Plaza has zero body but she just oozes sex appeal but I've had enough of this abstract shyt. Just tell me a straightforward story already.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Of course Kerry would like cream soda - top 5 soda flavor :ehh:

The cow appearing in the lab reminded me of Gene on Fringe.

The visual concept of Melanie's mind maze being a word text adventure was :wow:

Poor junkie Lenny :sadcam:

Next week David looks to free Syd :lupe:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Nah, it's gotta be David.

Future Syd had the :ld:because David still seemed sweet. Lenny has no power without being inhabited by the SK.

David is powerful as fukk and still doesn't have control over his shyt.

IDK, I keep going back in forth, but this scene with her in it. Just rubs me the wrong way... I feel she isn't as fragile/powerless that she is making herself out to be. Why would Shadow King needs an astral pet anyways...

I do believe that David turns evil... but I feel like she's holding a nasty hand at this poker game of wits that make sense of it all.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

IDK, I keep going back in forth, but this scene with her in it. Just rubs me the wrong way... I feel she isn't as fragile/powerless that she is making herself out to be. Why would Shadow King needs an astral pet anyways...

I do believe that David turns evil... but I feel like she's holding a nasty hand at this poker game of wits that make sense of it all.

What's strange is (as far as I know, anyway) Shadow King doesn't collect dead people's minds in the comics....but Legion does. Not sure if that's a clue as to what's going on, or they just changed that for the series.

Fred.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
She set him up and got him arrested like a:sitdown: episode.

Lenny is alive again :leon:and the way she was talking about Ptonomy and his body being in shape she may try to get into bed with him and take her new body for a test run.:smugbiden:

Last edited: