Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
If they were smart they would end the Kliff experiment right now.
Not financially feasible since they are still paying Wilks and his staff.

But Kingsbury has been exposed and the NFL has figured him out and he didn’t adjust. He’ll have at least more year unfortunately in his shiny new new house.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Cardinals need a real nfl head coach

This is a 12-13 win team with a bienemy type
Eh KK is bad but we are still talent deficient. Outside of Hop, there’s no real consistent
offensive threat KM can throw too. Maybe Arnold but even now can’t trust him to catch down the middle. Drake is slow. Can’t get those short yards for shyt. O-line still being pushed back.

what helped our record this year was playing the NFC Least and the Jets. We lost to the freakin Lions, Patriots, Panthers, and niners JV team. Still have a lot of work to do and need to put real talent on this team.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Outside of Hopkins, the receiving corps regressed. I guess they are making Raih the fall guy.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@BaggerofTea Kliff really forced us to watch Trubisky in a playoff game :mjcry:

If Doug cant find a HC job then Arizona needs to bring in Doug to at least have a former HC on staff. Cant trust Kliff by himself.
:francis: That shyt had me legitimately mad

I am begging for Suge white and his buddy boy bidwill to fly Peterson to Arizon and bring him on as an offensive assistant to Kliff

I was praying he would get fired just for this very purpose lol

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

I am begging for Suge white and his buddy boy bidwill to fly Peterson to Arizon and bring him on as an offensive assistant to Kliff

Seahawks was there for the taking too. Kyler getting media push. But alas its Baker and Lamar time now.

Got damn backup HC for the Browns had them more prepared than Kliff the last 2 weeks of the season. smh

We'll see what happens though.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Kliff vehemently said he will not give up on the power playcalling. But he does need an NFL mind for calling plays. Maybe as a consultant but I doubt he’ll come here for that.

And I don’t think Pederson behind the Super Bowl run, it was someone else who was hired as a headcoach, forgot who he was.