Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kliff vehemently said he will not give up on the power playcalling. But he does need an NFL mind for calling plays. Maybe as a consultant but I doubt he’ll come here for that.

And I don’t think Pederson behind the Super Bowl run, it was someone else who was hired as a headcoach, forgot who he was.

:ohhh: Thats a good point. Wentz best year was when Reich was with the Eagles too

Even a cat like Jim Caldwell as a senior advisor for Kliff?, I know he hasnt had the best play off success but I have always felt his offenses move the ball and have a pretty decent tempo to the game

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:ohhh: Thats a good point. Wentz best year was when Reich was with the Eagles too

Even a cat like Jim Caldwell as a senior advisor for Kliff?, I know he hasnt had the best play off success but I have always felt his offenses move the ball and have a pretty decent tempo to the game
Yeah it was Reich behind that SuperBowl run.

And Caldwell would be an EXCELLENT choice for qb coach/assist coach/consultant. Stafford had his best years under Caldwell. Was never the same after he was fired. Caldwell is an good teacher if he taught that bum to be successfull

premier58

All Star
Daps
Yeah it was Reich behind that SuperBowl run.

And Caldwell would be an EXCELLENT choice for qb coach/assist coach/consultant. Stafford had his best years under Caldwell. Was never the same after he was fired. Caldwell is an good teacher if he taught that bum to be successfull
Not just Stafford but Flacco also.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

Should have traded him for a 1st when he quit on the team when Steve Wilks was coach. The secondary was bad even with Peterson last year. He's done.

There's not that many great options at corner in free agency. Keim may have to find a trade. If the defense takes a step back next year, the record will be worse than 8-8. The Cards fumbled an opportunity to take advantage of an injured NFC West last season. It will be even harder next year.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Should have traded him for a 1st when he quit on the team when Steve Wilks was coach. The secondary was bad even with Peterson last year. He's done.

There's not that many great options at corner in free agency. Keim may have to find a trade. If the defense takes a step back next year, the record will be worse than 8-8. The Cards fumbled an opportunity to take advantage of an injured NFC West last season. It will be even harder next year.

full

Two years too late!

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

End of an era :wow:

Thanks for the memories :salute:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
End of an era :wow:

Thanks for the memories :salute:

Some team will pay him thinking he's the old PP. I think the Cardinals would have took care of him financially like Fitz if he didn't demand a trade and throw subliminals on social media a couple of years ago. Even though he changed his mind and said he wanted to stay, a lot of fans and media stopped fukking with him after that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some team will pay him thinking he's the old PP. I think the Cardinals would have took care of him financially like Fitz if he didn't demand a trade and throw subliminals on social media a couple of years ago. Even though he changed his mind and said he wanted to stay, a lot of fans and media stopped fukking with him after that.

I think he'll be better at a safety at this point of his career, as a corner :picard: