Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
giphy.gif
WHose the cb that gotta check him?

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I thought the line played pretty good 2nd half of the season.....The guy I really want is Jeff Okudah.Put him across Pat P, and move Byron Murphy to the slot.

Buddah at safety.The defensive backfield would be set.
That would be a dream but he ain’t getting passed Detroit. I really want Simmons but he might go to the Giants.

So realistically I would want Wirfs, ThomAs, Beckon, Brown. Gotta build the trenches.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Whoop WE GOT THE BEST RECEIVER IN THE GAME!!

Now Kyler has a go-too weapon and a legit number one, we can free up the 8th for Wirfs, Simmons, and Brown. I’m going for Wirfs, we need a RT

Fukk it....Trade down, get that 2nd rd pick back, and draft Ruggs to take the top off:yeshrug:

I’m thinking Wirfs with the 8th pick. Gotta protect Kyler.

I thought the line played pretty good 2nd half of the season.....The guy I really want is Jeff Okudah.Put him across Pat P, and move Byron Murphy to the slot.

Buddah at safety.The defensive backfield would be set.

Im torn.

You gotta fix the Oline...but if you can get a legit #2 wr (This might be Fitz last year)..

Hop makes you better. However, Fitz's age doesnt make it a slam dunk they go Oline. Tough choice.

If they had just drafted D.K last year..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im torn.

You gotta fix the Oline...but if you can get a legit #2 wr (This might be Fitz last year)..

Hop makes you better. However, Fitz's age doesnt make it a slam dunk they go Oline. Tough choice.

If they had just drafted D.K last year..

Maybe the light bulb goes on for Andy Isabella....he's one of those 4.2-4.3 guys,

Still have Hakeem Butler, to........Like@ Benjamin Sisko said....I'm praying Okudah drops.

He's the guy I really want......Knowing how Kliff loves 4-5 WR sets, I wouldn't be shocked if they still

went with Lamb.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Maybe the light bulb goes on for Andy Isabella....he's one of those 4.2-4.3 guys,

Still have Hakeem Butler, to........Like@ Benjamin Sisko said....I'm praying Okudah drops.

He's the guy I really want......Knowing how Kliff loves 4-5 WR sets, I wouldn't be shocked if they still

went with Lamb.
We signed Jordan Phillips too so that eliminates the need for drafting Brown. I’m praying for the signing of Littleton. But would love Simmons or Okudah to drop. If not draft Wirfs or trade down.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
He's winning MVP next season. Dude has one of the sweetest throwing motions ever and his accuracy is bonkers despite his lack of height.