Official Kyler Murray Black Excellence thread: Year 5; A New Hope

Will Kyler Murray represent the race proudly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

If Kyler is still not fully healthy, I'd rest him against the Panthers too.

Next week is the Panthers game, then the Seahawks game, then the bye week. That means if the Cardinals played the rest of the month without Kyler, they would just have to win 1 game to have a 9-2 record heading into week 13.

I don't think Kyler will be out that long, but it just shows how much of a cushion the Cardinals have. They shouldn't rush Kyler if he's not ready.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
M
Bu bu Kliff is an idiot coach

casuals don’t understand that this team has rallied behind their coach. They are playing hard. Kliff has some elaborate schemes and has improved on play calling and time management

Kliff isn’t perfect, no one is. Harbaugh lost to the freakin Dolphins. 58-0 was a Weisenhunt coached team. 35-6 lost against Seattle was Arian’s. But we were always close when we are coached under Kliff. But it’s improvement I see as the season progresses

Last edited:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I catch the game a few minutes late and the Panthers already scored.

Now they scored again after a failed 4th and 1 by Kliff. Of course it's Cam who threw touchdown.

I'm getting flashbacks of MVP Cam killing the Cardinals in 2015.:dwillhuh:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Just when Kliff and Vance get some national TV love, they have a game like this. The team is better than this even without Kyler.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

He might really miss the whole month. It's good that they're prioritizing his health though.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

So Kyler and Hopkins are missing the month of November. The bye next week is perfect timing. The team needs it. Finishing the season strong is all that matters now.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Next week is the Panthers game, then the Seahawks game, then the bye week. That means if the Cardinals played the rest of the month without Kyler, they would just have to win 1 game to have a 9-2 record heading into week 13.

It actually happened like I said. Best record in the league even with Kyler and Hop resting for a month:ehh:.

Besides Prater choking, it was a solid overall game. McCoy did his job managing the game. Conner, Ertz, and AJ Green all had great games. The defense was good for the most part. They gave Russell trouble all game.

9-2:win:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It actually happened like I said. Best record in the league even with Kyler and Hop resting for a month:ehh:.

Besides Prater chocking, it was a solid overall game. McCoy did his job managing the game. Conner, Ertz, and AJ Green all had great games. The defense was good for the most part. They gave Russell trouble all game.

Just wish he didnt turn his ankle.

I really think they'd be undefeated and he'd be running away with MVP. Washington QB destroyed the Panthers defense :snoop:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Big win for the Cards, probably STILL the most complete team in the NFL.

Rest up for the bye and then come for the Redhead in Chicago

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Besides Prater choking, it was a solid overall game. McCoy did his job managing the game. Conner, Ertz, and AJ Green all had great games. The defense was good for the most part. They gave Russell trouble all game.

I put the choking on the new long snapper who had some bad snaps…speaking of bad snaps… :francis: